Complications? No Thank you!

Posted: 10 years ago
Chitrangada says in the end that when she was studying..she had rejected 2-3 boys.. because she did not want complications.
I think It is true for many ppl(including Akanksha). Ppl who are very well aware of the outcome..Like your parents may not approve of or may not be happy with your choice..So why invite complications? What say?
thoda out of topic hai shayad๐Ÿค”
Agree wid u! I can say that im also one of them! I hav seen my frnds inviting these complications n thier outcomes...so NO thnk u frm myside:)
Even I don't want complications in life so like Chitraganda said, even I would refuse if it would involve complications for me.
Shibz  - dil kya kare jab kisiko kisise pyaar ho jaaye .

Even I was like that , why invite complications unnecessarily, even now am.  But I have also seen people who think complications are worth facing and they are fine. It depends how the priority changes.  If what they started remains important they will continue to move forward,  but if the priority changes that is when  they will find it hard.   
^^I know! pyar toh bas ho jaata hai.. but hota tab hai when you get too friendly with a guy-that's just a possibility...not always true.. but then it might develop affection which may create problems..at least one of them might want to take the friendship forward and all..

For others who think complications are worth facing they have a different opinion..n i don't belong to that category..
I have seen around me..many a times parents are forced to agree for their children's happiness..I've even heard ppl dhamkofying the parents/ppl concerned that if they don't get them married to who they want to..they will not marry anybody else or that if they are forced to marry then would leave the sasural immediately and all that!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
bas! me cant take all that tension!
A very big ditto shibz! More importantly...i dnt want my parents n family to face any kind of problems coz of me! I've seen sum of my really close frnds inviting these kind of complications n doing sumthng against thier family n well-wishers will n then ending up in a life long mess:| i really feel bad fr thier parents:(
yeah! I don't want to disappoint my parents either! I want them to be proud of me! Complications abhi kya kam hai that I would want to invite more?๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by shibz

yeah! I don't want to disappoint my parents either! I want them to be proud of me! Complications abhi kya kam hai that I would want to invite more?๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
If Inter-racial, Inter-caste, Inter-religion, or whatever inter spells complication for you, then i suppose it is wise not to get too involved, or else life just becomes inter-confusing and difficult. Sometimes, it is not always possible to say NO and you do end up getting attached to someone that may be hard for your family to accept. I suppose, in such circumstances it is important to lay your priorities to your family and let them live your life the way you chose. An adult, should have the freedom to make such important decisions for themselves, and if anything goes wrong in the path then they have no one but themselves to blame. A parent, should always advise a child, but never take away their independence and their right to taking a decision. 

Originally posted by Gumrah...

If Inter-racial, Inter-caste, Inter-religion, or whatever inter spells complication for you, then i suppose it is wise not to get too involved, or else life just becomes inter-confusing and difficult. Sometimes, it is not always possible to say NO and you do end up getting attached to someone that may be hard for your family to accept. I suppose, in such circumstances it is important to lay your priorities to your family and let them live your life the way you chose. An adult, should have the freedom to make such important decisions for themselves, and if anything goes wrong in the path then they have no one but themselves to blame. A parent, should always advise a child, but never take away their independence and their right to taking a decision. 

Nicely put๐Ÿ‘

@bold sounds like a dialogue from Jab we met๐Ÿ˜†
On a serious note..Most parents if not all, will sooner or later accept it.. But one may have to go through an emotional turmoil in the process even to let them know.. Talking bout myself.. I would seriously like to avoid such tensions.. Probably because I already have a lot of it to handle without choice๐Ÿ˜†
That said,
If I do fall for someone my parents may not like..I will stand by that person..I know eventually they'd accept if not immediately..
Edited by shibz - 10 years ago