Gumrah Season 3

What if the situation was handled differently

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was thinking that they will show how the victim can escape, what precautions can be taken, how to be alert of some one who is stalking etc. 

Since it was not shown we can re write.  How do you think the girl could have escaped from there.  what could her brother have done. what if it was her dad with her instead of the brother.   If manoj did not listen to his friends and used his own mind, what would he do?  Do you think panchayat should be forced to attend the court proceedings of this case?  etc etc

PS:  aadat se majboor hoon 😆
Edited by kavyasam - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think if atleast 1 of manoj's frnd ws sensible enuff to tell them dat watever they were doing is not rite or jst stopped them frm doing dis...things cud hav been different:|
Minionite thumbnail
Well I feel that if Akanksha had told someone then things could have been different. The moment she saw Manoj following her she should have gone and told her father or her brother about him and then maybe her brothers could have done something for her. At least they would have been more alert to Manoj's movements.
shibz thumbnail
I think that is what they said..that.. Had she told her Father or someone in the family..things could've been different.. Well that they've been saying every season in a different way though.. like talk to parents or any trusted elders if there's a prob..they will help you..

What else could Akanksha do?😕 she could've just slapped him or punched/kicked him in the right place!😡
Her brother was useless btw🤢 he wasnt even shown making an effort to save his sister! :/
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah but at least if she had told them then they would have gone to the police as can be seen afterwards when the family did go to the police.
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

I think if atleast 1 of manoj's frnd ws sensible enuff to tell them dat watever they were doing is not rite or jst stopped them frm doing dis...things cud hav been different:|

IKR   sab ek hi khet ke mooli nikle.   Atleast one person should have opposed or leaked their plan to someone or alerted the girl. 
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Well I feel that if Akanksha had told someone then things could have been different. The moment she saw Manoj following her she should have gone and told her father or her brother about him and then maybe her brothers could have done something for her. At least they would have been more alert to Manoj's movements.

well said.

If she had told her dad  situation would have been controlled.  Her dad looked like aggressive kind,  ek  chanta milta manoj ko he would forget all the nonsense. 
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

I think that is what they said..that.. Had she told her Father or someone in the family..things could've been different.. Well that they've been saying every season in a different way though.. like talk to parents or any trusted elders if there's a prob..they will help you..  __ I know, I was expecting something different, but it is very similar to prev season I mean the advice and all.

What else could Akanksha do?😕 she could've just slapped him or punched/kicked him in the right place!😡 -  Mere hisab se toh self defence / Karate should be made mandatory in schools, for both boys and girls.  Ek do social/science classes cancel karenge weekly toh kuch nai hoga, survival courses should be given equal importance.

Her brother was useless btw🤢 he wasnt even shown making an effort to save his sister! :/
- he was useless 🤢 he looked quite hatta katta how come he could not fight off the puny boys.

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

well said.

If she had told her dad  situation would have been controlled.  Her dad looked like aggressive kind,  ek  chanta milta manoj ko he would forget all the nonsense. 

@ Bold: I don't think that would have helped. In fact that may have brought on Manoj's fantasies as he might have thought that now he needs to do something as even Akanksha's father knows about their so-called relationship. But if she had told her father then maybe they would have gone to the police and Manoj could have been arrested for eve-teasing and harassing.
shibz thumbnail