Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Priceless...  🤣

I never watched Chitty but Annamalai/Selvi/Chellameh ... gosh ...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cant say true or false as never watched any of her serials 😆 only this vani rani .. as the promo's seem interesting before they started. Thank for posting this sumi
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chitty was excellent. But I prefer VR to Chiity.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
chitti was the only show ran with some sense.

all other shows of her lost its sense in the middle of the show and marched towards torture

till now VR is moving interesting. future can't be predicted
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed, Newt.

I prefer Vani Rani because it has the humour that Chitti did not have. Chitti was between Radhika and Yuvarani and everyone else was in the middle.

That was a good serial. Annamalai - I did not follow. Selvi, Arasi and Chellameh started well and then went all wonky.

In VR I prefer Vani actually - I like her character - cool and sharp.
vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have watched almost all the shows since Chitthi Chitthi was the best...

Vani Rani is also good.. like it!
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 
i do not speak tamil, neither i am fm tamilnadu..but great fan of radikaa when i saw her movie sippikkul muthu .. her acting can be compared to shreya ghoshal's singing .. excellent actress.. recently come across Neegalum Vellalam oru kodi and loved her off screen character.. and started watching her serials.. that was simply bec of love for her .. great work by Radaanmedia for uploading her serials, i do not watch serials by radaan which she was not acted..

since i came from different culture and speak different language my opinion on her serials as follows

Chithi, :- watched this serial to see Radikaa in action after her movie sippikkul muthu.. episode no 192 till the double role ends came out so well.. what i learnt fm this serial was tamil culture, literature, poetry etc..👍🏼 hence i thought it was worth.. Through out the serial Radikaa was totally into the character.. esp the first scene of running, taking her from the river, falling by hearing mum's death etc was too too good.. she know how to use her eyes and eyebrows and coordinates it well to bring beauty to the acting..👏

Annamalai :-Quite boring.. though watching it as and when radaan uploads it to see Radikaa in action.. nothing to learn from it..

Selvi :- enjoyed the different culture between two countries Srilanka and India and life of tamil people, and it is really hard to lead a life when you loose everything and comes and settle down in another country.. SriLankans who made their life successful in india hats off..Again Radikaa stood out for me.. infact actors pick in this serial was fantastic even the negative characters, they acted really well..

Arasi:- On the contrary to the criticisms received for this serial, i LOVED Radikaa in this serial.. Acting superb.. yes story line started as Award movie, really boring to the core.. can't image a highly respected professionals children behave like slums..  can't imagine US ambassador Nirupama Rao's children or Kiran Bedi's child behaves the way this story was protrayed..!! that can never happen.. flop story .. Complete failure of creatives.. it is easy to imagine their educational level, upbringing etc when they show all this type of crap..  Actor Venu (GJ) acted well.. infact they should have stick to Arasi character more than Selvi, since it was a story of Arasi not Selvi hence from the beginning of the serial it protrayed a failure.. 

Dialogue delivery, getting into the character role so good, using her hands, fingers , anger etc.. don't mind to watch her again and again just to see her perform..

Chellamay  since it was not uploaded didn't watch it

VR :- watching it to see her acting.. do not wanted to criticise story line.. since it is just for an entertainment, and may be market research in Tamilnadu wanted to see this type of story, if you look at youtube video viewing of this serial hitting lakhs,  what is going on is what people wanted to see..

to me personally story line is not very strong.. Radikaa needed to reduce her weight.. her hair style of Vani do not suite her.. her acting needs improvement in comparison with her serials chithi/ arasi may be tired of acting..😃

again there is a story of slum added to the rich people's life and trying to integrate it.. VR do not have any issue with 2 wife's.. do not know whether that is the life style out there.. and wife adjusted to the nonsense of their husband don't understand this 'Thali' keeping funda .. it is not making any sense to me..

it is good i watch it in youtube so that i can forward 'unwanted' things and stare at only radikaa..a perfect acting gives lots of joy to the viewers.. 

Production house should know that every product has its life cycle.. it starts and reaches to a peak and then down fall, hence they should not bore viewers and show all the crap, rather end it fast and think of new ideas and bring new serials.. 

Edited by lats22 - 10 years ago