not SPA it was RPA - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
SPA event was very interesting
Our Anas n Deepika mind blowing performance..
DABH fantastic job..proud of u all..
SPA 2013 was a DABH awards function...sorry to say😭 Everytime a new act comes on or a new host pair comes on, there is always a DABH member😔 I can't believe this as I didn't expect SP being so biased The only thing that caught my attention for DABH awards show 2013 was Anas's walk on the rope👏, Pankhuri-Ratan act depicting atrocities inflicted upon women and the Jodi act...That is all...
I am very disappointed at SP😔
I liked Anika in ball, Anika in swing and also the romantic performance SAAS. It was SURYA at their best. More than intense romance, the performance highlighted their loving badmashi type romance with Sandhya completely in smiles and Sooraj too smiling. All other couples I felt were way too serious.
Originally posted by ramasuresh78

yes giving both international jodi award and the fav jodi award to SC reminded me of last year  the same was done to IPKKND

anyway iam no more interseted in these fake awards
according to me dabh has won the  best award of winning the hearts of so many fans

congo dabh

I am glad DABH babasa and Sandhya Syraj won.
However, being a true fan of IPKKND Arshi I think they deserved these jodi awards while SC did not deserve both jodi as well as fav beta beti awards going to the most cold couple of Saras and Kumud!!! Wish Sanaya Irani had won at least one of these individual awards for her brilliant acting last year as Khushi!!!
Edited by sun2011 - 10 years ago
Could not able to watch SPA 2013 except SurYa performance and Sandhya winning best bahu (thanks rama for the links) but good to know it was like RPA.

Originally posted by b2011

Could not able to watch SPA 2013 except SurYa performance and Sandhya winning best bahu (thanks rama for the links) but good to know it was like RPA.

welcome bharathika
thala I really liked bhabasa winning moment...if possible please post the links...thanks a lot
http://capschool.in/about-us.php?url=x11v7yv
POSTED BY DHRUVIE 

WATCH FROM 1:58
FOR BHABHASAS WINNING MOMENT
Edited by ramasuresh78 - 10 years ago
I  watched  the  awards  and  it  was  good  2  see  DABH  getting  a  lot  of  applauds  and  appreciation and  yes  the  awards  were  dominated  by  Rathi  parivaar  members  with  their  acts .Happy  2  see  SurYa  win  awards though  the  award  ceremony lacked  that vibe this  yr.