nikitaloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hye guys,
i think this is totally unfair that bakwas  show  saraswatichandra which is soon to be going off air how  they were given best beta,best beti, fav jodi & fav international jodi awards,sooraj deserves best beta but how this saras won omg even surya deserves to be best jodi ,i think sp have plan sabhi ko khush kar do by giving awards to each show plzzz share ur opinion frnds

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with you dear
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Surya really deserved the jodi award..and they r the no 1 show on sp and all over too..Maybe Im being greedy but I thought fav beta and fav bhabi too shoud have been given to Surya..
Emptyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
no way whoever won they deserve the award just chill...
bye the way show was bad as copared to one that was in 2012

luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am sorry but I disagree with you. DABH is the number one show in India but that does not represent the international audiences and the Jodi that won this award does have a huge international fan base. Not only the Jodi but the awesome show called Saraswatichandra!
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvbbat

I am sorry but I disagree with you. DABH is the number one show in India but that does not represent the international audiences and the Jodi that won this award does have a huge international fan base. Not only the Jodi but the awesome show called Saraswatichandra!

I was wondering how can a show which is struggling on the trp charts get jodi awards all of sudden? Was it a desperate attempt to promote the show? 
 Diya aur baati hum has been on top internationally as well ..Who says its only popular in India?
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you TM, Only surya and the couple of another show that comes right after DABH have chemistry... Jodi award should be awarded to one of these only... Kind of disappointing to see them not winning at least one of the Jodi awards... I think it was one way to promote the other show... But nevermind DABH got the main awards, so don't feel bad...
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with u. In SC, d lead cast is nt even a couple, they r separated coz of MU nd their ego n all. All they've shown till now is some cliche, tried nd tested romantic scenes which all have already seen earlier. There's nothing new that makes them so fav. It happened with IPK nd now it has happened again. Other jodis were atleast a couple.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this has been happening in all the spa events
they promote new shows and
dont recognize teh older ones

dont worry they have won our hearts which is more than these aawards
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
luvbbat,sc is a bakwas show that's why it is soon to be going off air