Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahSantosh143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i do think this award is planned. Saras best beta - anf Kumud best beti - that was a good joke done by jury with us. 
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree with the award part!!!!  i could not see any chemistry b/w them😳 

spa is basically meant for the characters but the couple who  had PMS(premarital sex) got best jodi award 😲😲 i was shocked..

may be  they should have nominated  mohit and emily from dabh
GARIMAXXX thumbnail
I agree SC shouldn't have had so much popularity but Saras and Kumud are actually a good looking pair but the story of the serial has ruined it all and now SurYa was much more deserving.

But you know whats funny? Stupid ppl on SC forum are complaining that in SPA DABH got too much popularity and no enough recognition was given to SC actors! But after all of course DABH was to get popularity it is the most popular serial all around the world. And actually its true that DABH team was seen more on stage than SC so we should be happy. I'm glad SC is to be going off air soon anyway.

But yeah Saras should not have got the award for best beta. Sooraj deserved that one but Kumud was worthy of best beti. After the show is going off so its the last thins these ppl will get from SC, so maybe we should just let the take it
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Best jodi to be frank I was expecting Adithya-pankhuri. I felt them to be more spunky in whatever scenes I have seen them.
SURYA didnt had any romantic scenes may be that's why. But I was happy that they got " Ghar ki Star" which according to me is more precious than Jodi. Because SURYA has been one couple who didnt had much style statement. It is their simplicity that draws everyone to DABH. So for SURYA it is an award recognized by audience.
Best beta I really felt bad it would have been Sooraj , if not him the next best bet was the child actor Ranvijay for sure. I have seen Veera and the way those 2 kids emote is damn beautiful.
Saras in what way was best beta I had no clue though Kumud as Beti is justified.
rakhini thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitaloveu

hye guys,

i think this is totally unfair that bakwas  show  saraswatichandra which is soon to be going off air how  they were given best beta,best beti, fav jodi & fav international jodi awards,sooraj deserves best beta but how this saras won omg even surya deserves to be best jodi ,i think sp have plan sabhi ko khush kar do by giving awards to each show plzzz share ur opinion frnds

yaaa...Saras as best Beta????...How??...Though Kumud as best beti is okaay...
nikitaloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks all for sharing your views
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luvbbat

I am sorry but I disagree with you. DABH is the number one show in India but that does not represent the international audiences and the Jodi that won this award does have a huge international fan base. Not only the Jodi but the awesome show called Saraswatichandra!

I disagree. SC is not awesome but does have it good points. 

However, the jodi isn't the best. The lead were plainly uncomfortable with one another, can be seen clearly at the awards their body language distant and cold. This does come across at times in the show as well.

But hey the votes have been cast and collected so nothing much can be done. But the saying that whoever can shout the loudest will be heard despite the quality is proven here.
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Best jodi to be frank I was expecting Adithya-pankhuri. I felt them to be more spunky in whatever scenes I have seen them.

SURYA didnt had any romantic scenes may be that's why. But I was happy that they got " Ghar ki Star" which according to me is more precious than Jodi. Because SURYA has been one couple who didnt had much style statement. It is their simplicity that draws everyone to DABH. So for SURYA it is an award recognized by audience.
Best beta I really felt bad it would have been Sooraj , if not him the next best bet was the child actor Ranvijay for sure. I have seen Veera and the way those 2 kids emote is damn beautiful.
Saras in what way was best beta I had no clue though Kumud as Beti is justified.

I totally agree Adi and Pankhuri are the bst cuouple who get on the best, re very sweet and cute. Felt very bad when they didn't get the award. And I bet the jury dint give Sooraj the best beta award was cos they probs felt sorry for saras as his new serial is going so down and thought maybe 2 give him at least something ( had to be sympathetic cos  he wouldn't have won anything otherwise!)

Don't mind if SC is getting attention cos it will be off air soon anyway. DABH is at the top of trp charts and our hearts and that's what matters :)
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I billion times agree with it. I was pised off with this. They even can give this award to other good shows. But all this award for a crapy show which 🀬???????????😑
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I felt it was unfair to give Best Beta award to Saras...And Ranvijay and Sooraj seemed deserving to win.  Then I thought...fine Ranvijay is a good brother and that is better role for him as somewhere Ranvi's mother Ratan is not very happy about his decision and indomitable support for his sister...so cannot be a very good Beta.  Then Sooraj also had been Best Beta in previous year story wise.  This year...and actually since October last year, Sooraj has been consistently at loggerheads with his mother.  So from a Pariwaar perspective there had to a Beta who was making people happy...and Sooraj has not made his mother very happy this year.

I liked Kokila getting Best Saas award as she is really that. All her tracks show that. And Bhabho can be only the worst Saas ever.

I liked Babasa getting Best Sasur award as he is really that. He is the only one who supports Sandhya(other than Sooraj) and anything good that is opposed by his wife and especially if that is supported by forward thinking Sandhya. He is loved by everyone.  He is a good father to Sooraj, but he doesn't deserve a father's award because he has not completed his responsibilities for his children in the manner he should have. He shirked that responsibility and passed it on to his elder son.  He supports Suraj, but in the same token; he does NOT correct his other sons and daughters. He has shirked that responsibility also and passed it on to his wife.

I forgot who won Best Bhai award...was it even a category ? Ranvi would have clearly won though Sooraj is also a strong contender, so are EHMMBH brothers.

I liked that Sandhya won best Bahu award because even until this time starting from last year, Sandhya has been working only to become good Bahu and not a good wife. πŸ˜†  Sandhya doesn't have to sacrifice a lot in becoming a good wife, but sacrifices a lot to become a good Bahu. I think Pankhuri  was a good contender to Sandhya as Best Bahu...because she is really a good bahu, good Beti and good wife.  Akshara really stood upto being good wife and deserved the award, but I would say Pankhudi was a good contender there...alas the awards were declared after the present aditya in soup track πŸ€£

I also liked Sooraj winning Best Pati award because again that is what story wise was happening throughout the year. To become that he has risked losing Best Beta to Bhabho.

And I liked Ghar ka Star awards for Sooraj and Sandhya...coz they both really inspire people to be the best in all aspects, be it to excel at what they do after a lot of strife, struggle and hardwork (occupationally - cooking, social service, studies) or do whatever it takes to preserve family (their sacrifices for family) and finally being supportive to each other with trust and confidence along with the desire to change for the better, to adapt to times.  This is what ordinary people outside TV world too face and would like to get inspired by...to beat the daily grill of life like Sandhya and Sooraj.

I liked DABH's director Rohot Raj Goyal's words that in every track, actually the progress that Sooraj makes, is what is appealing to him...as it DEPICTS WINNING of NAYI SOCH.  And for that ghar ka star awards is kudos πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  How the husband by supporting the wife and letting her decide her priorities by giving all that independence...is actually promoting RISHTE WOHI SOCH NAYEE.  Both the spouses break their own moulds and redefine themselves.  They break conventions of their own build.  Sooraj has always been a good Beta...but sacrificing it for his nayi soch he has brought down barriers and is now a person who is recognized by people of Pushkar not just for his sweets but for his agenda on to spread social awareness...be it cleanliness, Top Cook, Terrorism. Exposing Fake Guru or supporting wife's education...he is really coming out as an ACHIEVER with people like the DSP on his side.  And Sandhya...breaks the mould of the rudimentary thought process...that a girl like her cannot be a good Bahu. She proves that...what if she cannot cook, what if she cannot do house-hold chores as adeptly as Bhabho, but she is still GHAR ki LAKSHMI...like once Babasa said...ever since Sandhya came to Raathi Parwaar, Pariwaar ki Pratishta badh gayi...everyone just sings their accolades. Samman has followed her into the house. Isn't that prosperity as representative of Ghar ki Lakshmi ?

Which track according to you has worked very well on-screen?

The best track of Diya Baati is the track of Suraj which shows his life and how supportive and caring person he is. Each and every track had some 'Nayi soch' in it and it worked well whether it was the Singapore track which showed that even a common person can aspire for high levels of success, the terrorist track which is very much relatable to our society's scenario, the Swamiji's track which showed that these kinds of ill deeds should be stopped. So, there is no comparison among these tracks.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 10 years ago