•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I am so excited for todays 2nd episode of Gumrah. Its my favorite show cant wait to see karan in action again. and Gumrah teaches us so many things. it is definitely an eye opener for all 
Yet again the Gumrah episode was an eye opener. Very sad story but i thank Gumrah and channel v for bringing it to the public. it is important that everyone sees the kind of maddness that is going around in our society. Very good lesson taught to us by Gumrah. 
The case was totally shocking! Could never believe that something like that could happen.
Originally posted by hormba25

Yet again the Gumrah episode was an eye opener. Very sad story but i thank Gumrah and channel v for bringing it to the public. it is important that everyone sees the kind of maddness that is going around in our society. Very good lesson taught to us by Gumrah. 
Agree with you! truly Shocking!
Shocking!!!! unexpected end!!!!!😲
never thought the end would be so shocking. i thought he would keep pestering her but taking the life of a u=young innocent child this is awful. very very saddening to watch this. but thank you Channel v and gumrah for showing this and telling ppl what kind of things are happening in our society

Feeling bad for that kid:(

Once I came to know it is about a child being killed, I  neither read the WU nor watched the epi.   I wont be able to.

I did not watch my name is khan, because I came to know kid in that movie dies.  It hurts too much to see a mother's anguish.

I just hope next week story itna dardnaak na ho,  I have to write the update
Edited by kavyasam - 10 years ago