•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Rupali Ganguly is all set to celebrate her Godh bharai on July 28. Rupali had quit the popular serial Parvarrish due to her pregnancy.

"The ceremony will take place at my house according to proper rituals. I am very excited about the arrival of my baby," said Rupali. Apart from on-screen daughter Sparsh Khanchandaniand her mom Sarita and bestie Delnaaz Paul, the whole gang of Sarabhai vs Sarabhai β€” in which Rupali played Monisha β€” will be present at the do. Rupali, who got married to her long time boyfriend Ashwin Verma in the beginning of this year, is expected to deliver in mid-September.

"Sparsh is very close to Rupali. She is preparing a dance for the occasion. Rupali's brother Vijay, who is a good dancer, will be helping her," said Sparsh's mother.
tfs
hope the mother and baby will be healthy.wish her luck in this new phase of life.
rupali is so sweet 😊
love her as monisha πŸ˜†
this comment this dedicated to sparsh's mother... 🀣
I'm laughing so hard hehe.. I have read more interviews of her than any other celebrity related to parvarish πŸ˜†
Sparsh's mom gives more interview than Sparsh herself🀣
I hope Rupali and her baby will be fine . God bless Rupali. Love your acting in Sarabhai and Parvarish.πŸ₯³

Its really nice that All Sarabhai co-stars will be with her there.😳
manish(SARABHAI) was OK but pinky was just WARTHLESS
Thanks for sharing...hope she has a healthy baby.