Ep2 - Does it really go that far?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Pata nahi yaar...Does an infatuation really drive a guy to kill a little kid?
It seems a little too much for my liking ðŸ¤”
I just read the WU...don't know what to call it..an infatuation? just that? The guy was going through some serious mental sickness! I'm glad Gumrah showed such a case.. If ppl are watching..they will know what all happens in this world..if they ever thought of ignoring their children's such immaturity..n not giving them enough attention..

p.s.what's your liking?😆 the crime or the show?😛
Edited by shibz - 10 years ago
It was completely shocking for me!:o i never thought dat d guy wud go this far! I was literally numb after watching d epi:/

I did not watch the episode mainly because of that.  I wont be able to take it. :(

i couldnt take it as well. when they showed the shot in the coming up thing and they showed blodd splatter on his face i went cold. i did not know who he was going to kill and when they showed that he killed the small boy OMG😭 that was the sickest thing i have ever seen . God why did he have to do that 
it  was based on a real case, i heard about it before. it was a good episode.

though i would appreciate more if gumraah introduce new actors rather taking their bahus. Mouli Ganguly is so typical that she sounded like a bahu again. 

good episode though. much better than the first one