****NautankiTimes #52:Jani Dushmani****

Posted: 10 years ago
Nautanki Times #52
:~~::~~::~~::~~::~~::~~::~~::~~::~~::~~::~~::~::~:

::~~::~~::~~::~~::~~::~~::~~::~~::~~::~~::~~::~::~::

Dimple - *all emotional after seeing this weeks episodes* *sings* Ye duniya .. ye mehfil ..ye NL mere kaam ki nahi ... 

Shivu  Ye kya hua.. kaise hua.. kab hua?

Dimple - Hum na samjhe the. .baat itni si ... khwab sheeshe ke.. duniya pathar ki .. 

Shivu - Tujhe pyaar karte .. karte.. teri neend tak uda dun. .aayun jo apni zidd pe tujhe kya se kya bana dun .. 

Dimple Mujhe chod do.. mere haal pe... zinda hun yaar.. kafi hai .. 

Shivu - Hum tere bin aab reh nahi sakte...tere bina kya wajood NL ka? 

Dimple *wiping her tears* *smiling* Tum mile.. dil khile.. aur jeene ko kya chahiye? Chalo ..sath milke...after a depressing Madhubala week... Newsletter banaye..!

Heads: -Dimple- & .BadtameezDil.

Headers: .BadtameezDil.
Award Signatures : MarshP
Introduction : Armu4eva
Summary of the Week: -sweetgal19-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Bakra of the week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : M.Hurr
Most Active Post [Sticky] : -Deepali-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Deepali-
Icon of the Week [ANIMATED] : Sunshine Girl
Icon of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : M.Hurr
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: Sunshine Girl
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711
Article of the week: Jyo_KSG
Prediction of the week : manesha76  
Ratings of the week : -Wild_Desire-
Sun raha hai na tu aka Message to CV's : M.Hurr
Madhubala Addict of the week : Nafs_Sweetheart 
FF/OS/SS of the week : -Wild_Desire-
Fashion ka hai yeh jalwa : -Wild_Desire-
Fashion Sense that needs to be trashed- chiknichameli07
Teda hai par mera hai: ApurvaLovesARVI

We are looking voulteers for the following sections.

Nailed It Scene of the Week :
Regular:
Backup:

Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED] 
Regular:
Backup:

Hola! Everybody!

Remember me?
I work in the "Tedha hai Par Mera Hai" department of our NL

Yes, now Remember right?

So lets get straight to the point...

Firstly let's show you the Article for this week
Theme was "Look Around" means in our forum

"

As you click Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon link, you are welcomed by the usual chaos, like you are stuck in a fish Market.

The main factor for that being the fan fights.

Its Rishbala v\s Sulabala

Long. Long time ago our forum was at peace, Not exactly at peace It still looked like a forum cluttered with posts. With a new post being created every 10 seconds. It took you 2 hours just to check the first 5 pages.

But now the times have changed, members have changed some members left the forum just because of these fan-fights.

"We have the right to express our opinion"

This statement is used when you are questioned on the bashing, Excluding a very few people no one is untouched by this, Even me.

I have witnessed Fan groups go to such extreme height of justifying for their favorite that It will look impossible when I tell you that, I am sure you will role you eyes on it with muttering a whatever.

Now ATs of the particular Jodi, are the safest places to bash the other one, but they are too being moderated.

One thing that keep the members united is "I Hate CVs"The most famous among all this is p.s. people put at the end of their post. Some of the examples are

p.s. This post is for Rishabalians, Bashers stay Away!!

p.s. This isn't intended to bash any Character, purely my view

p.s. I don't want to offend any Fan group; I am stating just what I think

p.s. This is for Sulbala fans, If I get 2 positive response for every 4 response I will be happy

And I have seen how many DTs it take for this forum, usually I see only 2-4 DTs but this Forum I think has the highest ones.

I will end it here only, As If you will go on explain Madhubala Forum..It will NEVER END"

So here it is, from our own Editor Apurva.

The reason behind it, We recieved no Articles from you people.

So If this continues I am scared the Department will shut down, so Hurry up people and get your creative juices flowing

So now the Theme for this Week is

"Interviewing my Favourite"

We all drool over our favourite character, right?
So here is your chance to tell your "Being a Fan" story

Imagine you got a chance to interview your favourite character from the show.

Who would you like to interview and why?
What would you ask him\her and What you would like to tell.

For Example
I am a big fan of Rishabh Kundra
so my Answer will be like-

I would like to Interview RK/Rishabh Kundra
I would ask him:
_How he manges to be noth Hot and Cool at the same time
_How does he delivers those amzing dialougues
and son on (My list is endlessπŸ˜†)

I would like to tell him that:
_I am a very BIG fan of yours
(Again the list is endless and personal too)

So like that you have to bundle up your question and what you would like to tell to him\her and PM it to ApurvaLovesARVI

*Title should be "Article"
* No word-limits but don't make it very long As we ACTUALLY will read it.
*You get only 6 days and It starts from the publishing of the article.

So Hurry Up and Show What you got!

Edited by -Dimple- - 10 years ago

Monday,8th July

The Episode begins with RK getting angry with Madhu so he packs up the shooting . Madhu asks her apologies to RK but he doesn't accept it. Madhu tells that she wants to tell something to him and Madhu tries to tell about that Radha's issues to make him understand her predicament. but she remembers her promise to Radhaji and doesnt reveal it ! Radha searches that photo but she doesn't know that the photo is taken by Deepali. Deepali tells Radha about Sultan's mother issues and she shows that photo to Radha who gets shocked. Madhu tries to talk with Rk but RK is not ready to talk with Madhu. Deepali blackmails Radha with that photo and Radha try to get that photo,in vain, from Deepali Bittuji advices Madhu to talk with RK and Madhu again tries to console RK.

Tuesday,9th July

The Episode begins with Madhu trying to console RK saying that she truly loves him. She further explains about her situation but he refuses to accept her apologies. Madhu sings a song for RK to console him and RK finally relents and they hug. Deepali blackmails Radha with that photo Radhaji begs her to give that photo back but Deepali teases Radha. Deepali tries to get some information about Sultan's mother and Mohan Kundra. Radha tells all the truth to Deepali, but Sultan hears all the truth. Radha get shocked seeing Sultan. RK enjoys the rain along with Madhu, and they have a romantic time together. Sultan asks what they were talking about and Radhaji manages to change the topic. Deepali stops him so Radha is afraid. Deepali tells Sikki to act as if he is picking the photo from her and Sikki does. Deepali puts that photo down so Sultan get shocked to see the photo.

Wednesday,10th July

The Episode begins with RK and Madhu having a romantic time with each other and Madhu scolds RK because he went out while it was raining. Radha faints suddenly so Sultan looses the chance to see the photo and takes care of Radha. RK tells Madhu that he is really in love with Madhu and RK suddenly goes unconscious to tease Madhu. Sikki and Deepali plan to give that photo to the media .Sultan takes care of Radha and Deepali enters into the room. Deepali talks ill of Madhu so Sultan gets angry with Deepali. Madhu gets a call from her home and they tell about Radha's health condition so RK and Madhu rush to home. RK asks to call the doctor for Radha's health but suddenly on reading the headlines in the newspaper of him being the illegitimate son,he gets shocked. RK comes home angrily and Radha worries seeing the news telecast in TV.

Thursday,11th July

The Episode begins with RK trying to shoot Sultan angrily so Madhu tries to stop RK and tries to console him. RK asks his mother Radha whether Sultan's mother is the first wife for Mohankundra and Radha says yes she is. Rk becomes furious and Radha begs forgiveness from RK for hiding this issue. Radha tries to tell her situation to RK but Rk refuses to accept her reason. Deepali and Sikki are happy because Rk's family ties were collapsing and RK gets angry with Mohan Kundra and his mother. Madhu tries to console Rk and Deepali tries to convince Rk. Deepali calls Sultan and she makes RK angrier with Sultan's rude words. Sultan tells RK that he says that he is the son of Mohankundra legally.

Friday,12th July

The Episode begins with Radha slapping Deepali when she talks with Sikki commenting about their problems. Deepali asks apologies to Radha and she tries to explain about her situation to Radha. Rk gets very much angry with his mother and Mohan Kundra and sets fire on Mohankundra's chair and he tries to jump into that fire. Madhu consoles him and she explains about her love to RK. Rk gets console and they go back home. Sikki encourages Deepali for she has created a problem for RK. Deepali feels happy. RK thinks about Sultan's words. Madhu comes to Sultan's place and tellshim that she hates the day when he entered in her life as it was because of him only RK has got into trouble. Madhu asks Sultan the reason for his actions but initially he remains silent. Then not able to bear her constant questions,he gets angry and blurts out that  RK has taken all things from his life including his Madhu.Madhu stares at him in shock.

Madhu sings aa galay lag ja for RK in order to pacify him,RK keeps walking away from madhu and is angry but finally ends up wiping her tears and hugging her passionately.

Its raining and RK enjoys himself he invites madhu too but Madhu keeps on calling him back under the umbrella finally RK approaches madhu and both share an intense eyelock under the umbrella RK holds madhu's hand and tries to throw away the umbrella but madhu runs away.

In the room RK keeps trying to make madhu wet but she keeps on running away finally RK acts as if he's fainting madhu comes near RK and he grabs her and shakes his head and madhu's face gets wet too,he later tells madhu the song she sung for him touched his heart specially the line"yeh raat phir ho na ho"..he says not sing that song again as they will never get separated from each other rk says to madhu that he always want to spend each and every moment loving her,touching  her,madhu and RK hugs each other passionately.

Aab tumhari ladai .. HUM se hai ... RK aur Madhu se..! 

Woot woot ... what a power packed.. face off of Madhu with Sultan πŸ‘  She proved that she was her SHERs .. SHERNI ...and not only made Sultan confess his true intentions. but also challenged him ... to face her! πŸ‘  Drashti.. absolutely rocked the face off..!! A worthy scene of the week ..indeed..!! πŸ˜Ž

😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²  OMG ... did ..she...really .. really DO THAT? πŸ˜² I mean.. agreed that whatever Sultan said ..to Madhu about loving her n wanting her to come and live with him ..was pretty shocking ..! But still .. SPITTING on anyone.. isnt Madhus nature..!  I dunno why our CVs love to make our leads do such shocking stuff? Eating from trash bin .. chaining a woman .. n now spitting..! πŸ˜•

RishaBala:For giving us their beautiful rain moments,first rain after their marriage and it was perfect.

Rk:Who has always make his fans laugh with his hilarious dialogues and gives them butterflies when he gets romantic and becomes a hottie but this week he made us cry when he was shattered to know that his father was a bad guy.Hats off to Rk/Vivian,what a mindblowing performance.

Madhu:Finally did what we rishabala fans long expected from her she spit at sultaan's hand when he proposes her indecently and manhandles her so madhu said all those words which we were dying to here from her mouth about sultaan,she calls him shaitaan and tells him that she can do anything for RK and now he has to face hum means RK and Madhu.Madhu breaks all ties of friendship with sultaan.

What a week it was ... filled with top notch drama. . action .. heartbreak ...and a little romance..! Dive in and enjoy the pics of the Week ..! 

A little RAIN romance ...

Aah what a sight it was.. πŸ˜³  RK enjoying the rains . .while Madhu preferred to stay sane πŸ˜† RK tried to snatch the umbrella from Madhu . .but Biwi proved she was a smarter than thou..! πŸ˜‰ The nok jhok continued in the hotel roomand RK did drench Madhu with his wet locks! πŸ˜›

Shock and heartbreak of life ...

A raging RK .. found out the truth...! His father was upto no Good!  Shocked.. n shattered... he burnt down his fathers last reminder (the rocking chair)! He was about to walk into the fire himself when Madhu stopped him  .n told him.. without him..she has no life..! πŸ˜­  The emotional RK-Madhu moment. .n the hug.. made me cry a river..! πŸ˜­

Face off and strife ...

Hayoo rabba.. Sherni .. πŸ‘ kya dadhada hai ..! Not sure anymore of what Sultan wanted.. Madhu forced him to accept ...that there was more to it than meets the eye ..n that was his feelings ..for her..! Madhu was left shocked...and when Sultan din back off..  she was furious and roared on..! πŸ‘

Apni Madhu ko chodke jaoge. Dont you dare

Na hi bhagwan, na khud RK mujhse mera pyar cheen sakta hai

Ki jis insaan se mein sabse jaada nazfrat karungi, ek din ussi insaan se itna zaada pyar karungi!!

This week the star was Madhubala Rishabh Kundra!! Take a bow girl, you just nailed the whole week. What an amazing performance. Each and every dialogue of yours was just bang on. The dialogues when talking with RK and then Sultan were just superb.

Well this week I feel everyone looked good in their attires. Madhu looked good in yellow salwar suit

This week witnessed 2 fashion defaulters- both men, yes! Thank you Madhubala for taking a break.

1st on my list is Sultan with his multicolored burgundy red-khaki-black shirt. Fire your tailor right now! Plain fitted shirts look the  best on you but anything more radical than that- like those strips added in front and on the collar- ends up being a distraction and pulls us away from those hazel eyes!

2nd on my list is Rishabh with his overly torn jeans. The casual look with that plain, navy blue shirt did earn you a lot of positive brownie points and ripped jeans are pretty cool, but this one was TOO ripped!  Toss it, please!

Dumb Dumber Dumbest πŸ˜΅

Seriously .. does Radha have brains or not?  First she keeps the whole daddy-no-good-er deeds a secret from RK n even puts Madhu in a spot! After that she..almost challenged Dips to leak out the big fat secret..!πŸ˜• If that wasnt enouf..when the leak happened...she easily bought Dips fake tears .. n fake story about how Sultan forced her to spill the beans! πŸ˜‘ I mean like seriously ..lady... please use ur brains... dun deplete it with all the glycerine shedding 

Alvida Mohan Kundra ... Bhagwan Tumhari Atma ko kabhi shanti na de... 

So much pain .. so much anger . so much heartache...! A son must never need to say  such things.. for his belated father . .but *sigh*  poor RK ...! Suddenly the only person he loved from childhood. .idolised .. was gone.. n left him devastated and disenchanted..! Truly painful n a line that delivers a punch to the gut! πŸ˜­

Well thanks cvs for revealing sultaan's true face in front of madhu but that isn't enough a man's ego is hurt here so he could do anything and cross any limit to make the scores even but that doesn't mean giving all the powers to him like controlling fate of rishabala naaa this we cannot stand,please make RK handle s ultaan with his wits and intelligence like he always do,here RK's anger is controlling him and we don't want that.RK is still RK please don't change that.

Well this week was dhamaka week!!  RK finally gets to know about his father deeds, he is heart broken and the thing which I loved most was Madhu BBBing Sultan.. Wow Madhu finally saw the real  face of Sultan.. Standing up for her hubby RK supporting him consoling him in heart broken state! Another was RishBala rain moment and lag jao gale scene..This week had really good epis specially 11th 12th & 3th were Dhamakedaar episodes so I would rate 5/5 this week 

Now since Sultan has become obsessive kind of lover for Madhu he will will go to any level to separate RK - Madhu . Sultan will play games with RK - Madhu . Now this would be real test of Rishabala's love . 

From now on RK will trust Madhu fully . Also Madhu knows about Sultan's reality . Rishabala together will bring down Sultan . 

At the end of the Track it would be Madhu who will shoot Sultan & kill him when he tries to harm RK's life . 

Sultan will be assuming that Madhu shivers while shooting from Gun but he doesn't know the amount of love of Madhu for RK . 

At the end Rishabala would come as winner πŸ˜ƒ . 

My choice for this week is - cardio21

I've chosen cardio21 to be our addictz of the week after looking at the hall of fame as a guide, she has made several posts for the week, over a wide range of discussions about the show, to give you a bit of a flavour there ranged from discussions on RK's illegitimacy, Sultan's confession to Madhu of his feelings, RK being a good son, Predictions of RK's fightback to name a few discussions cardio21 has been involved in. Why she made it to addictz is because her activity has been quite high, the quantity and popularity of her posts clinched it for her.
Congratulations cardio21 you are this weeks Madhubala Addict of the week. 

Here is your Prize siggy

RK and not Sultan is the illegetimate son!

With the high voltage drama we will see a twist in the tale which will leave RK shocked as the truth unfolds.

On the upcoming episode  of the show  "While RK and Madhu were on their way back home, RK picks up the newspaper where he sees the front page news on RK being the illegitimate son of Mohan Kundra. This makes RK more angry and he is furious as he reaches home."

"Once home he heads towards his mother's room to ask her about the news in papers. That is when Radha tells the truth to RK. Radha says that whatever is written in the newspaper is right, and RK is in fact the illegitimate son of Mohan Kundra."

"RK is broken as he hears this news. Disturbed over the situation he heads towards his room and burns the chair which belonged to his father, Mohan Kundra. After a while Sultan gives a call to RK saying it is not he who is the illegitimate son of Mohan Kundra but it is RK."

To watch this interesting episode and to know what happens ahead do watch Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junon.

Views : 22378+  Comments : 542+  Rating :  (336+) Votes

FF-ff: Rishbala- I can feel you
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/87496080�
by emptyworld likes 37

Your gift

OS-~Drenched Romance~ Rishbala OS updated
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3659298
by  VinuRox  likes 74

Your gift

SS-  RishBala SS- My Angel | Part 5-Page 45 (13 July) 

by  .BadtameezDil. likes - 65

Your gift

VM of the week

Likes 27

Your gift

By RockchickFaiza (26 Likes)

Your gift

By -Dimple- (28 Likes)

Your gift

By Blackpoison:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3657689?pn=13

25 likes

Your gift

Vote in GOLD Awards - DVD-AR/ Madhubala

By:Armu4eva

View: 2598
Replies: 65

Did u notice Sullu's expression when..

By:Richa04

View: 3600
Replies: 325
awesome NL...keep it up ..congo to all winnersπŸ‘..mesmerising rishbala moments this week.❀️.rishbala rocks..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Congo fr NL#52 πŸ‘

i read ths thread smtyms, nt regularly..bt donno y today i checkd it nd saw jst 1 cmmnt πŸ˜³
thn thought read it n do cmmnt πŸ˜†

bt pata chala my avis is signature of the week!! πŸ˜²
OMG!! its surprise fr me πŸ˜² 

Congo to all d winners along wid me πŸ˜†

ps:nw toh i can b regular reader here πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
Beautiful colours, style and layout of the NT, looking forward to reading it. 

Congratulations to all the winners. πŸ˜Š
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago
Congrats for the 52nd NL 
it looks absolutely fantastic, well done !
& congratulations to all the winners 

Rishbala were awesome πŸ˜³
Originally posted by RockchickFaiza

Congo fr NL#52πŸ‘

i read ths thread smtyms, nt regularly..bt donno y today i checkd it nd saw jst 1 cmmnt😳
thn thought read it n do cmmntπŸ˜†

bt pata chala my avis is signature of the week!!😲
OMG!! its surprise fr me😲

Congo to all d winners along wid meπŸ˜†

ps:nw toh i can b regular reader here πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
congrtz Faizu darling πŸ˜ƒ
dose..were fab! ❀️
Congo shongo al the winners 😊