•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

hello everyone..........

i don't know if anyone is posting the updates for this forum so i m doin the favour of givin a breif update for the 2 remaining episodes of Pancham.

Reacp: the episode ended whr they showed meera's entry.

todayz episode started with everyone overwhelmed by meera's arrival. meera tells everyone hw and by whom she was saved. she was saved by a sage who brought her to his ashram after she commited a suicide and fell in the valley. they cured her by some ayurvedic remidies......first she got back her eyesight and gradually her disease was also cured.( tht was really a dramatic miracle!!) she then asks everyone whr her dad is. everyone is just zipped by her Q! pancham rushes in the room to take the garland off meera's photo. thts when meera sees her dad picture hanging on the wall with a garland around it. she is not ready to belive it and tells pancham hw did her father die when pancham was present there!!(tht was a joke) everyone goes to proceed with the marraiges. thts when meera is shocked. she says tht pancham was her motive of life and whts the point of her coming back if shez not gonna get pancham. but her mum tells her tht if pancham betrayes the promise given to radhika and get married to meera then everyone will point at there relationship. if she and pancham r not destinied to b together then she shouldn't even try to go against the destiny. she also tells meera to make her love towards pancham ideal and not a blame. meera agrees to it and promises to b happy. on the other side chirag, rahul and ria r talking tht now tht meera has come back...pancham and meera..both have rite to be together. rajshri listens to this and tries to convince ashok to get pancham and meera married. radhika's dadi hears this and goes to talk with pradhanji. here..meera comes outside and tells chirag and ria tht she has a plan to make pancham-radhika's wedding memorable. radhika also comes and tells meera tht even she(radhika) has a plan to make the wedding memorable. meera asks radhika, wht her plan is and radhika says tht its meera who should get married to pancham. meera is like"wht"????? the episode ended on meera's face.

one more episode to go b4 the soap ends. plz lemme know if u want me to post a brief update of the last episode.

cheers

snehal

Thanks a lot Snehal...Very sweet of u 😊
Thanks and it would be great if you post a brief update of the last episode, here in the U.S. it is already over but  I just missed it. 😭
i already wrote this update on the forum too about Meera and the entire ending...so please read that as well.  thanks sneha for also updating too!
Posted: 15 years ago
Thx, 4 da pix.. 😃 I will try 2 watch this show.