#$ New Story Of DABH After Sandy Becomes An IPS $#

Posted: 10 years ago

I made this thread after reading our dabh director article reg dabh.read below para in red,then go ahead.

How's the future track going to shape up in the show?

Right now, the track is focusing on the life of a halwai who helps his wife to become an IPS officer and now the story will move forward as what will happen after she becomes an IPS officer. The beginning of the story has got good response and we hope that the future track will get the same response as well.

Seriously nice article,i read after long time.

So our dabh story will move on from now to the next level i.e sandy will become IPS.then new story is going to start.yes,i think its abt,sandy's(SurYa's) life after IPS,

• Sandy's IPS life: v all knw,sandy is one good citizen same with IPS,would be good non corrupted police officer,so she will struggle in her job.
  • Like relationship btw surya,may be how they will support each other after sandy became IPS,then their personal life,like umdu aka uma ma ji said,suraj will feel inferiority towards sandy,he will keep in mind still there is no husband-wife relationship btw them yes its DBC.still no DBC,so he will think to leave sandy for better future,here v can see SV3 track to keep sandy away from him like not supporting sandy,getting angry on her for small things.then sandy will shattered reg all this.then v knw wt will happen.
  • Sandy has to manage both family and her job.its bit tough for our sandy,no problem bcz our suraj is there to support her.here bhabo will create some problems btw surya like she will ask sandy to move out from her son's life,so sandy will think,its better to leave suraj-SV2 here.😲
  • Society,yes our well known dhaisa's will mock bhabo so problems in surya life.
  • Chavi's marriage life problem,momli's and their child's problem,and last but not least,meena will create more problems to sandy.so many tracks for family members problem.

• If not,chaturi's marriage and chotu's higher level education side tracks r also there.
  • Much awaited track-after surya misunderstanding,DBC will happen,then surya kids,how sandy will manage all.very big ❓ here.they will manage all knw that,but some drama here for trp sake.

In btw new tracks they will introduce.so it will be dhamaka for all.how story proceeds further.

abt current track.so from this,i think sandy will win this competition will move on towards IPS journey.then followed by all truths one by one or two wt a time lol will come out.

k guys if u find anything from his interview.share here.πŸ˜‰

Edited by udnis - 10 years ago
Sindu nice predictions...a lot of things can happen after sandhya becomes an IPS...how she balances family life and career should be the best social message for women empowerment...I hope they dont show Sandhya failing household tasks anymore...hoping for the best...
KD...before she will become perfect in household chores,they will sho her failing for trp sake then only they can include bhabo in this track with strong character to taunt sandy.
Nice post Sindu πŸ‘πŸΌ Agree with you on most points but hoping against hope that your second point regarding SV3 is wrong πŸ˜’
I guess we'll just have to wait and watch. DABH CVs are unpredictable for the most part... The only thing you can be sure of is that there will be lots of drama with twists and turns and of course, Surya romance as fillers πŸ˜” I hope I'm wrong too πŸ˜³
Anyway, it seems exciting 
Sindu ka, Nice threadπŸ‘πŸΌ
 Will edit ma post tomorrow eveningπŸ˜‰
Oops! Double post. πŸ˜³

But before anything, I want the baby-swapping crime to be revealed πŸ€“
Edited by Diya_DB - 10 years ago
no sweta.see there s no dbc till today.so there is a chances for that.if not v will be happy thats it.abt surya romance,dnt expect anything reg surya romance.this is their motto lol.

yes dramas and twists for trp.

BS? cvz dragged like a cycle.😲

yaalini.no probs
Edited by udnis - 10 years ago
Hmmm... But DBC happening unexpectedly would be the best twist, I think πŸ˜‰
Let's hope for the.. err... most sane twists πŸ˜³
I don't think Suraj will feel insecure.somehow,I am not liking the idea.then the whole concept of jeevansathi will be lost.insecure people are people who are not sure of themselves.they suffer from inferiority complex.but Suraj was never portrayed in that light.he's someone who is confident and a self made man.

It's not that Suraj doesn't know about the status difference that will arise post ips.he has seen people saluting Dsp and he knows IPS is a big thing.

Suraj never cared about all these.he knows that their relation can never change fr the worse in any case.sandhya had loved Suraj even when he was a normal halwai and when she didn't disclose her dream.same with Suraj.
It might be that bhabho will feel insecure about their relation.Society might mock bhabho for her son's status.

The best thing that can happen is that sandhya should have a good talk with Suraj about this.she should understand that Suraj also had sme dreams and wishes and realise the same before its too late.that self realisation is something I want too see.she shouldn't be told by some X to fulfil her husband's dreams.

Edited by iluvsuraj - 10 years ago
sweta,yes,then it would be treat for all dabhians oops not for all. πŸ˜†