Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: iluvsuraj

I don't think Suraj will feel insecure.somehow,I am not liking the idea.then the whole concept of jeevansathi will be lost.insecure people are people who are not sure of themselves.they suffer from inferiority complex.but Suraj was never portrayed in that light.he's someone who is confident and a self made man.

It's not that Suraj doesn't know about the status difference that will arise post ips.he has seen people saluting Dsp and he knows IPS is a big thing.

Suraj never cared about all these.he knows that their relation can never change fr the worse in any case.sandhya had loved Suraj even when he was a normal halwai and when she didn't disclose her dream.same with Suraj.
It might be that bhabho will feel insecure about their relation.Society might mock bhabho for her son's status.

The best thing that can happen is that sandhya should have a good talk with Suraj about this.she should understand that Suraj also had sme dreams and wishes and realise the same before its too late.that self realisation is something I want too see.she shouldn't be told by some X to fulfil her husband's dreams.

ritu.suraj himself told sandy that he was not up to her in any std,then sandy compromised him.its bit old,if u have any doubt then watch an epi btw 50 to 200.

u even said IPS is big thing.so suraj will see sandy doing many things reg her job.then all will ask or her husband,wt he s dg and blah.ya sandy will not think bad,she will give right answer to them but in some way he will have some thought,like some customers coming to his shop will speak bad abt their pair and all,this will lead to sv3.dnt think i will support this.i wont like this misunderstanding,but i thought cvz will show this in dabh.simple.

he once told that he dnt have any dream and all when sandy asked him for his dream,then he told sandy that he wants to become teacher to teach students like his teachers doing,but later he told,like by teaching chotu my wish got fulfilled.so i dnt think any other dream other than this teaching dream.if cvz want to show this side,then they will like suraj become teacher with his wife support.

also now his passion is to cook cook cook.in future they will show suraj expanding his business all over India or world.

-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello... Sindu... Not my fault... Samah told me to annoy the tm when i have nothing to write... In this way I will be active in the forum at least... πŸ˜› But I am pretty sure dbc not happening for a long long long time...!!!
I dont know how much males r getting inspired about how to support ur wife from the show... The show managed to inspire me about one thing strongly... That never ever get married into a joint family... No matter what... Live with ur husband... Be happy n fulfill ur dream without any tension...!!! πŸ˜†
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Shirin:- This show has taught me that to do DBC with your partner is 'sin' and can be 'distraction' in your career path. So I've to tell my diyaa that NO-DBC until i reach to my goal which i have set up in my career! πŸ€”!
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Amlu-

@Shirin:- This show has taught me that to do DBC with your partner is 'sin' and can be 'distraction' in your career path. So I've to tell my diyaa that NO-DBC until i reach to my goal which i have set up in my career! πŸ€”!

🀣 Ami di... I was afraid to point out the thing... It was in my mind too..!!! No dbc until I reach my goal...!!! 😳
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
@Samah... U r the best...!!! 
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Shirin:- Why to afraid it? It's one of the important and biggest lesson we can learn from SoorYa's relationship!

Lemme try this approach and see for how long my husband remains sweet to me and provide unconditional support!

If your husband respect your feelings then it's the responsibilty of wife to take care of his sentiments as well.

@Samah:- You're rockstar beta! 😳
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@shirin - ☺️

^ blah blah
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
@ Ami di... Oh... U became romantic...!!! Thanks to jiju 4 that...!!! 😳 Yap I agree... The show is called diya aur baati hum... But 4 me its like how to please ur sasuma while ur husband is fulling ur father's dream...!!! LOL..!! Sorry my intention is not to hurt anyone's sentiment about the show.. But couldn't help my frustrations...!!! Edited by -Ayeshi- - 10 years ago
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fresco.

@shirin - ☺️

^ blah blah

Samah I think I annoyed Sindu enough... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ yeah hahahah, she's boiling on fb :DEdited by fresco. - 10 years ago