Diya Aur Baati Hum

#$ New Story Of DABH After Sandy Becomes An IPS $# - Page 5

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Sindu:- 🤣. Hahahahahaaaha. Bechari Pappu. My heart, brain everything goes out with her! 😭

Also, add farhanu's name in that category. She is also scared of me. I'm really dangerous. Blah! 🤣

@Shirin:- SoorYa need to awake their sensory organs and dopamine is the chemical which is responsible for it!Edited by -Amlu- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anyway guys.. Its our sehri time...!!! Catch u guys later... And I am planning to make a thread against anti-dbc thoughts of anti-dbc members here in forum soon...!! I said it to ami di b4...!!! Take care ... Love u all..!!!
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahhha pappu.

lol farhana too.u r ami.poor newly wed girl. 🤣

be aware girls who r all yet to marry.😲😆
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Shirin:- I'm eagerly waiting for your thread! !

I'll be ready with my scientific discovery-natgeo research/facts on DBC! It'll be good thread to make youngistan aware with it! 🤓

I'm also going now! Take care! Ciao!
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bye shirin.its nice talking to u after ages.🤗

against anti dbcers..😆wow.cool..waiting for it shirin with ur trademark emos.

bye tc.
UMDU thumbnail
Very nice post. My take on possibilities after IPS passing

1. I am really afraid they may think of SV3 track which I definitely don't want to see. No SR points to that. I am not saying Suraj will become insecure or jealous of Sandhya's success. He loves her too much to think in those lines. I am afraid he may think of a sacrificial mode as seeing Sandhya's colleagues he may feel she deserves someone better then him.

2.Once that issue is resolved and misunderstanding is cleared they may show SR.

3.They may then show the pain of separation and yearning for each other's presence and Bhabo giving tanna that this is what she always feared.

4.To be with her, Suraj expands his business.

5. Sandhya gets injured in the line of duty.Suraj panic striken Bhabo again another tanna.

6. After that Sandhya becomes pregnant but continues to give her best to her profession. Suraj concerned for her health. Another tanna from Bhabo...

7. Sandhya need not learn to cook and clean. She will always have servants to manage the house and kids. Even wives of IPS officers do very little work. The only problem in this profession is separation from spouse not household work.

8.More of investigation and CID mode Sandhya. Maybe even Swamiji who is out now seeking revenge or RK's men as Sandhya spoiled their plot.Sandhya fights against them and other gangsters and succeeds.

9.Wins bravery awards.

10. Bhabasa, chotu, Chaturi missing Sandhya a lot. Bhabasa pointing to Bhabo how all her fears were unfounded and Sandhya has not changed one bit after passing IPS. They go for a break to Sandhya's house and Bhabo realises Sandhya continues to remain humble and loving as before despite occupying such a high status.

11. If Suraj decides to live with his wife and children then the changed colours of Meena and Mohit. Their behaviour and not contributing enough to household expenditure makes Bhabo Bhabasa remember SurYa. They feel shattered they are being treated shabbily.

12. They move in with SurYa and enjoy their days with SurYa's children.

13.Mohit and Vikram feeling the pinch of Bhaiyya not contributing.

14.Sandhya faces moral dilemma at work. Her boss or some minister asks her to release a criminal or do something illegal. She refuses and gets punishment posting. Eventually in this fight she exposes the nexus between politicians and criminals and fights tooth and nail against corruption.

Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Im really looking forward to this new phase in surya's life ..It was very much evident from the new promo that IPS track is soon going to start . @ Umdu I really liked ur points but the 1st point is really heart breaking , I don't want any sacrifices from Suraj or sandy now 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved all the points raised by UMDUji 👏 excellent

a post against anti-DBCers?? 😲😆...hmmm it cant make any effect/changes...this is a fanclub inspired by Surya 😉...automatically will get dissolved once DBC happens...so just leave us alone pls 😆
iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: UMDU

Very nice post. My take on possibilities after IPS passing

1. I am really afraid they may think of SV3 track which I definitely don't want to see. No SR points to that. I am not saying Suraj will become insecure or jealous of Sandhya's success. He loves her too much to think in those lines. I am afraid he may think of a sacrificial mode as seeing Sandhya's colleagues he may feel she deserves someone better then him.

2.Once that issue is resolved and misunderstanding is cleared they may show SR.

3.They may then show the pain of separation and yearning for each other's presence and Bhabo giving tanna that this is what she always feared.

4.To be with her, Suraj expands his business.

5. Sandhya gets injured in the line of duty.Suraj panic striken Bhabo again another tanna.

6. After that Sandhya becomes pregnant but continues to give her best to her profession. Suraj concerned for her health. Another tanna from Bhabo...

7. Sandhya need not learn to cook and clean. She will always have servants to manage the house and kids. Even wives of IPS officers do very little work. The only problem in this profession is separation from spouse not household work.

8.More of investigation and CID mode Sandhya. Maybe even Swamiji who is out now seeking revenge or RK's men as Sandhya spoiled their plot.Sandhya fights against them and other gangsters and succeeds.

9.Wins bravery awards.

10. Bhabasa, chotu, Chaturi missing Sandhya a lot. Bhabasa pointing to Bhabo how all her fears were unfounded and Sandhya has not changed one bit after passing IPS. They go for a break to Sandhya's house and Bhabo realises Sandhya continues to remain humble and loving as before despite occupying such a high status.

11. If Suraj decides to live with his wife and children then the changed colours of Meena and Mohit. Their behaviour and not contributing enough to household expenditure makes Bhabo Bhabasa remember SurYa. They feel shattered they are being treated shabbily.

12. They move in with SurYa and enjoy their days with SurYa's children.

13.Mohit and Vikram feeling the pinch of Bhaiyya not contributing.

14.Sandhya faces moral dilemma at work. Her boss or some minister asks her to release a criminal or do something illegal. She refuses and gets punishment posting. Eventually in this fight she exposes the nexus between politicians and criminals and fights tooth and nail against corruption.

the first point is completely valid.and this is what exactly I was thinking.they will never show suraj feeling insecure,but he might feel that he's degrading his wife's status and might want her to be far from him so that she can do better in life.
then ghe onus would be on Sandhya to make him realise how important he is for her.
the other things which you mentioned are completely possible.i liked them.lets see what happens :)

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
very good post sindu
i doubt about the sv3 track
i mean suraj may feel insecure but he wont  show that in the form of anger
scenes where in sandy will have to introuduce her hubby
and then the halwai may feel inferior 
sandy will make him reallise that she has still the same respect 
all those things would be a treat to watch

they have so much stuff that this show can run for years to gether
dabh rocks