#$ New Story Of DABH After Sandy Becomes An IPS $# - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Umaji I agree to all your points. All are very nice and would love to see. SV3 what I feel would be Sooraj feels she deserves some better and Sandhya handling it in such a way that she is incomplete without him. Her IPS has no meaning without him.

They have started that now itself to be frank. The talk of Sandhya in the shop " Sooraj had told that her father would be feeling sad because she married a halwai , he would have wanted her to marry someone big and successful. She tells that today her father would be proud and happy because for her he is big and he has become successful in keeping her very happy." By that Sandhya tells what a father ultimately wants is a son-in-law who can keep the most precious possession of his, his daughter happy. Indirectly she tells that her father had accepted him as his son-in-law.
Sooraj is also looking for that acceptance as much as Sandhya is looking from Bhabo. 😃😃
Posted: 10 years ago

umdu ma ji,totally agree with u.from ur 1st point.i want one strong point for starting sv3 if cvz plans to show in future unless like sv2,they did one major mistake in sv2 starting,they showed suraj's conscience abt how sandy leaving RM,bhabo,suraj and other family members shattered,dhaisa's mocking.but in this,suraj took decision by freeing sandy from him and RM this is called SV2 right.sv2 track was good and finished perfectly too but wts the need for sv2? if sandy leave the house,his family name will ruin? or society will speak bad abt bhabo? thats y he himself sent sandy out of rm? if no then y suraj thought like that abt sandy? so its wrong right?

now i am watching dabh tamil version,currently this sv2 track is going on.so this doubt arose in my mind.

KD..lets see how shirin is going to change u.if not👎🏼,if dunia also here.she will change u kd.😆

thala.he will show in anger only thats sv3 like sv2.he showed only anger to sandy in sv2 na(openly not by heart).so