Let's hang bhabho's kids to a telephone wire

terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I think bhabho's whole battalion of useless litter minus sooraj is worth throwing out of the window, but  of course,  after giving them a tight kick on the hind quarters. She seems to be a failed mother as none of her children apart from sooraj is worth a spit, and I guess sooraj is good natured by default and not due to bhabho's wonderful training.
       Actually she is quite a swarthy mom, who wasted sooraj's life to help her other children and to keep the house hold running. Ya some of you would say that it was his choice but you must remember that sooraj was a school going young boy, when he made that choice. Granted that she takes his side when his siblings make fun of his status as a halwai, but when she destroys him in front of everyone for her silly whims, she takes back all his self respect and confidence and pushes him in a worst spot than his siblings had done.
        Sandhya grows a backbone but after much ado and at times never, which gives her the personae of a weakling most of the time and Emily is turning into a spineless pest like her husband  and nanad. 

At times I feel that the only person true to her character since day one, is meena, and she deserves to win, for she represents freedom and liberty much more than the other typical Bahus of splus. She is better than sooraj and Sandhya because she has a voice in a household that believes in a deaf and dumb society where everyone hides stuff from eachother and tell lies all the time without fail in the name of courteousy and kindness for others and where the heroine always looses important stuff through sheer carelessness and the vamp does not miss a thing. ðŸ¤¢ Wow bhBho's family is a work of art.
Edited by dididumb - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im not fond of blaming parents upbringing for waywardness of their children, but in this case with the exception of suraj the rest of kids r worthles!

i have to say, bhabo may have taken over d reins as head of family but she still was a housewife when crisis hit years before that made suraj drop his studies... yet i have seen many prime examples of working mothers and even single mothers who have raised their kids with better values n discipline then the likes of mohit, chavi, vikram!
pamela01 thumbnail
Bhabho children except Suraj are all liars and I believe that they have become liars because of Bhabho. bhabho is the culprit wrong , jury and judge.  they are scared of her so in order not to be punished they tell lies.   even though the children are grown up they have no freedon,  whether they are single or married.  Bhabasa very rarely says anything,  he just sits back and let Bhabho rule every member of the household.
The children should  respect bhabho but they should also let her know that she is doing wrong.  
Suraj used to be cruel to Sandhya.  Sandhya is her own worst enemy.  She does not have to take such punishment from the rathi's.  They use her when it suits them.  She should leave them and never look back.  She should just foward in life.  Bhabho is uneducated and as a result she does not like Sandhya.
kritikakk thumbnail
^^ education has nothg to do with like some1 or not!

bhabo always wanted a lesser educated bahu who wld manage the house n her son!

but yes sandy is her worst enemy, she is indecisive, lacks assertivness and head strongness and also dsnt stand her ground! she is also very easy to emotionally blackmail n manupulate!

i mean how many times has sandy given up her dream, which she is channeled into from her childhood??? she needs to decide once n for all IPS or No IPS! enuf of oscillating like a pendulum!

terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pamela01

Bhabho children except Suraj are all liars and I believe that they have become liars because of Bhabho. bhabho is the culprit wrong , jury and judge.  they are scared of her so in order not to be punished they tell lies.   even though the children are grown up they have no freedon,  whether they are single or married.  Bhabasa very rarely says anything,  he just sits back and let Bhabho rule every member of the household.

The children should  respect bhabho but they should also let her know that she is doing wrong.  
Suraj used to be cruel to Sandhya.  Sandhya is her own worst enemy.  She does not have to take such punishment from the rathi's.  They use her when it suits them.  She should leave them and never look back.  She should just foward in life.  Bhabho is uneducated and as a result she does not like Sandhya.

You are absolutely right and besides what you said the main reason for the children's wayward behaviour is bhabho's insulting treatment of the real head of the family, I.e. babasa. She has changed the hierarchy of the family and has become a despot who thinks the world of herself, an attitude that is a directl result of her ignorance and lack of education. 
She speaks of truth but lies incessently in the name of saving something or the other all the time. The whole family is just such a bunch of liers, and the way they always manipulate the situation at times makes me think whether the writer is a sicko who just has this latent wish to see the evil win. 
Edited by dididumb - 10 years ago