Pancham

Final Episode Update for Pancham May 24

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Here is the Final Episode of Pancham

In the last episode, Meera comes to the wedding just in time before Pancham and Radhika get married.  Everyone is shocked at seeing Meera at the wedding, because they had all thought she was dead.

The episode starts with everyone seeing Meera and while suprised, they were all so happy that she is alive.  Meera told her story of how she wanted to kill herself.  The scene then shifts to the past, where we see Meera on the mountain ready to take a plunge to her death.  She says that she knows committing suicide is a sin, but she asks God to forgive her for what she is about to do, but she has to do it because she is dying and she knows she can't be with Pancham.  She says that in her next life, she hopes to be with Pancham forever.  She jumps off the mountain to her supposed death.  Then the scene shifts to where Meera is laying unconcious under a tree.  Two pandits see her and take her back to their place, where they use herbal remedies to awaken her.  She wakes up and realizes she did not die, but that the two pandits saved her life.  At first she is upset and angry and says to them "why didn't you let me die? I want to die!"  At this point, Meera has also gone blind and can't see either.  She is feeling them using her hands.  The pandit asks her, why does she want to die, and she tells her story of having cancer, and that she has no hope to live and she loved Pancham and her family, but she doesn't want to burden them anymore.  The pandit tells her that the eldest Pandit is a miracle healer, and has healed people from sicknesses that doctors cant cure...that he has used such ayurvedic and homethopathic medicine to cure those people who are on the brink of death, and have allowed them to live.  Both pandits tell Meera that she can live again, if she allows them to heal her fully.  She becomes very hopeful and very happy...she says that she wants to live, for her parents, her brother and above all, for the love of her life, who is Pancham.  She wants to live for him.  So she agrees, and allows them to help her heal through yoga, meditation, holistic medication and prayers.  Then they show scenes of Meera meditating in all white clothes on a rock, and the pandit pouring holy water on her head; the pandit also put herbal made pastes on her head. 

Meera is cured now and running around.  She came back and told the Pandit happily that now she can see, and she is so happy, she is cured!  And that is how she finally comes back home to Pancham and everyone.  The scene now shits back to the wedding, and Rukmani is hugging her and telling her that she is so happy to hear that she is cured and have come back to them.  Radhika is also happy, and so is everyone.  Meera then tells the pandit that she wants him to meet someone that is the best in her life, and it is her father.  She has no idea that her father is dead.  Pancham goes into the house, and starts looking at the wall where both Meera's picture and her father's picture are hanging with the flowers around them.  Meera comes in and says where is my father?  Then she looks at the photographs and sees the garland around her father's picture.  She is shocked and then she sees garlands around her picture, but Pancham takes it off in front of her.  But not on her father's picture.  She gets hysterical and says its not true.  Her father is alive and is somewhere, and she takes the picture off of the wall and says "no its not true."  But Pancham tells her that he couldnt bear the loss of his daughter when he thought he saw her dead body in the hospital and he died of a heart attack.  Meera starts crying and goes into her room and sits on her bed and says "Papa!" She starts remembering her time with her father and how she loved him and she is so upset.  Rukmani comes and Pancham and everyone to console her loss.  Then everyone goes back to the wedding and Rukmani and Meera are talking and she tells Meera that now she needs to let go of Pancham because he is marrying Radhika and she says "no I love Pancham, and I want to be with him now.  The reason I wanted to live was because of my love for him" and Rukmani says that perhaps Pancham is not meant to be in her life and if she really truly loves him, she needs to let him go too.  She agrees but is very upset and crying and her mom says that it's wedding day so they should go and celebrate, not cry. 

Meanwhile, everyone is saying that now since Meera is back, Pancham should not marry Radhika, but should marry Pancham.  Those two belong together.  Chirag is saying that to Rahul and the other girl (i forgot her name).  Indoors, Pancham is telling his father and mother that he promised Radhika he would marry her, so he will not go back on that promise.  He will go through with the wedding, and Ashok agrees to that but Rajshree says no, Meera is back, and they love each other, so Pancham should marry Meera now.  Pradhanji, Radhika and Biji are also talking and they are thinking if Pancham will keep his promise to them or not.  Radhika says that he will accept her and will fulfill his promise of marriage.  Next scene change, and everyone is standing outside talking about it, and Pancham says he will marry Radhika.  Radhika says no, she will not marry Pancham.  Meera is hearing this and becomes upset, as does everyone else.  But Radhika says that it is not fair for Pancham to marry her as his heart does not belong to her, but to Meera.  She says "tell me if you will not love Meera and think about her while you are married to me?"  She tells him and Meera to swear, but they can't swear and she said that her love for Pancham is just her love, and Pancham does not love Radhika...that love is meaningless if it is just one sided.  She says that she wants to see Pancham and Meera getting married.  Pancham says that he has promised Radhika, and she says "I am freeing you from my promise" and tells him to marry Meera.  Then in the next scene, Radhika is not in her wedding clothes, but has given them to Meera to wear, and she dresses Meera and while dressing and putting on the bangles on her arms and her bindi on her forehead, she prays and hopes that Meera and Pancham have a happy life together and may she always have happiness always.  She is happy to see Meera getting married to Pancham.  They hug each other and then both Meera and Pancham are shown getting married, along with Tina and Meera's brother getting married.  They are getting their blessings from everyone in the family and then they find Radhika.  Radhika blesses them and Meera says that she prays that Radhika finds a guy who is even better then Pancham and who will love her and keep her happy.  And Pancham asks Radhika to be friends with him, and she says of course, after all I'm your sister in law now and laughs.  She hugs Rukmani who is standing there watching this and so they end up all happy together.  In the final scene, Pancham, Meera, Ashok and Rajshree enter the house and go to the prayer room, where they are all praying.  Then Lord Krishna appears and tells Pancham that he has shown his good deeds and has overrided all his bad deeds, and should continue to always help humankind and seek welfare for them.  He grants Pancham his powers back, so now Pancham gets his powers back and is blessed to live happily with Meera on his side and to help humanity. 

THE END!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update 👏 Though its disappointing to see Radhika sacrifice her love....I am very happy Pancham gets married to Meera....It was a great matured thinking from radhika for realising tht her love was one sided and Pancham & Meera were meant to be together. If only Meera's  father didnt hv to die....😭 Other than that, I feel it is the perfect ending....Thanks a lot
kkkripa thumbnail

lovely update.