Users

Frequent Posters

Ivanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sushiani

iva πŸ€—
no words.. i am totally speechless..
you know the best part in the vm for me was..
kya chaha -where janu were shown and
kya paya -where saja were shown 😭 ..
lovely,awesome,mindblowing VM❀️.. love love loved it 😳

πŸ€—πŸ€— ❀️
tnx dear 😳

yea its my best part too πŸ˜ƒ

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Iva, I'll watch it ASAP...I'm still not over your Sun Raha Hai/Tum Hi Ho VM...I've watched that about 15 times...will watch it again today...thanks for taking my request...you are so amazing!
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Iva, I finally saw it..and I got really emotional.😭..about half way through the VM, I had teary eyes...so I watched the rest of it with blurry vision πŸ˜† it was really touching and deep...I think you understood the song very wellπŸ˜‰, you justified it with your clip selection.;πŸ‘πŸΌ..those were some beautiful scenes too...I enjoyed it a lot...I'm so touched, deeply moved. πŸ€—Great work...you're a star!β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
Ivanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Iva, I finally saw it..and I got really emotional.😭..about half way through the VM, I had teary eyes...so I watched the rest of it with blurry vision πŸ˜† it was really touching and deep...I think you understood the song very wellπŸ˜‰, you justified it with your clip selection.;πŸ‘πŸΌ..those were some beautiful scenes too...I enjoyed it a lot...I'm so touched, deeply moved. πŸ€—Great work...you're a star!πŸ‘

Mehwish dear,  i cant describe how much im glad that we are equally enjoying this vm... β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ this time i checked lyrics translation in detail ... song is really killer song... i had that blurry vision all the way while i was making it, the song by it self  is enough to easily make u cry, and especially added with Sriti and Shashank killer expressions..
SriShank are to good in sad scenes... i can cry my heart out watching them... and cant wait for more scenes like this πŸ˜ƒ, i want more 'blurry vision' scenes so i can make more VMs like this one πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Anyway i have to thank u, if no u, i would probably not ever hear this song πŸ˜• and song is epic heart breaking ...
Edited by Ivanaa - 10 years ago
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gosh, that was fantastic. I'll be totally honest here... I'm really not a JaGan fan at all. *waits for joote chappals!* I clicked on this thread on a random whim and started watching... and I couldn't take my eyes off the video. I got a lump in my throat despite having zero connection with the couple it's based on. Which I think says a LOT for your VM-making skills! πŸ‘ Hats off to you, and keep up the great work!
Edited by SiriuslySujal - 10 years ago
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Iva its very beautifull and touchy...the combination of song's lyrics and scenes perfectly defined the pure relation of JaGan..awesome VM Iva ❀️❀️
Ivanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

Gosh, that was fantastic. I'll be totally honest here... I'm really not a JaGan fan at all. *waits for joote chappals!* I clicked on this thread on a random whim and started watching... and I couldn't take my eyes off the video. I got a lump in my throat despite having zero connection with the couple it's based on. Which I think says a LOT for your VM-making skills! πŸ‘ Hats off to you, and keep up the great work!

i appreciate your honesty , and thats a big compliment thank u, cant say how glad i am 😊 will keep doing the work! And who knows maybe at the end u start liking JaGan even without vm πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
thank u once again for such nice words! πŸ€—
Ivanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Wow Iva its very beautifull and touchy...the combination of song's lyrics and scenes perfectly defined the pure relation of JaGan..awesome VM Iva ❀️❀️

hey kiran, thank u so much! 😳 yea the jagan relation is so pure, goes perfectly with song especially ganga πŸ˜ƒ
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry iva for the late comment,it was beautiful vm but i watched yaarian more than anyotherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Beautifull!!!!!!!!! m drolling over my JaGan beauty and this song added four moons in it...excellen Iva you rock πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘