JaGan VM - Tere Liye - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Thank u @shanu, thank u charu 🤗

@charu, yea i could guess yaarian would be very close to your heart... 😳
I missed this vm!I can't believe I missed it.Thank God I finally watched it.Iva,dear,what more to say,your vms are as perfect as our JaGan.
Awesome work iva!! nice song wonderfully edited. keep it up.
Originally posted by shankythebest

I missed this vm!I can't believe I missed it.Thank God I finally watched it.Iva,dear,what more to say,your vms are as perfect as our JaGan.

😆 it was to many vms in same moment, how could u not miss it 😆 thank u dear 🤗
Originally posted by vidya0000

Awesome work iva!! nice song wonderfully edited. keep it up.

thank u vidya, glad u like it 😃
man this is really classic vm. song it self is awesome selection. hat s off to mehwish.  👏👏   you put clips of ganga crying sequence  and that time recalling all good moment s with jagya, 
superb effort Ivanaa  👏👏👏    I know may be many have wrote here but now I saw your vm first time I could not resist myself to comment on this VM . It touched my bottom of heart. 

har aansu piye, and she is crying, jagya chup when hotho ko siye,
dil me magar jalte rahe chahat ke diye and that fire scene,
again aansu piye and he is wiping tears so tragic scene and 
agan tere liye hamne jiye hotho ko siye and both are silent,
chahat ke diye - and again pleasant jagya ganga
zindagi leke aayi he bite dino ki kitaab-he put his hand on her shoulder for consolation

chaha tha kya - he was playing with mannu and paya  hai kya - he is with sanchi this is the center which is covering your vm. damn I am shaken up to see this .. i wanna give you big big hug 🤗

and then sriti's expression s burned the whole vm 

kya kahu duniya ne kya mujse he bair and jagya gets attack by goons, ganga crying
hukum tha me jiyu tumhari bagair and she  moving out of the room with sad face
again end of the song hotho ko siye and she is putting her hand in front of his mouth,
she is crying in bathroom  and har aansu piye 
and then again chahat ke diye and kiss miss scene

Looks like song and this scenes are made for each other.     ❤️    

waiting for such more VMs please.   😈   

its a humble request to ivanaa...pls make a JaGan vm on tuhi mere rab ki tarah hai by mithoon...i just luv dis song n it will truely match d current situation of our JaGan...its prfct song suiting thm whn they r rmmbrng each other n d moments spend
 pls :)
@Ivanaa ... fantastic piece of work...omg what a song ...and the way you have blended the scenes with the song...superb 👏

Originally posted by ZenerDiode

man this is really classic vm. song it self is awesome selection. hat s off to mehwish.  👏👏   you put clips of ganga crying sequence  and that time recalling all good moment s with jagya, 
superb effort Ivanaa  👏👏👏    I know may be many have wrote here but now I saw your vm first time I could not resist myself to comment on this VM . It touched my bottom of heart. 

har aansu piye, and she is crying, jagya chup when hotho ko siye,
dil me magar jalte rahe chahat ke diye and that fire scene,
again aansu piye and he is wiping tears so tragic scene and 
agan tere liye hamne jiye hotho ko siye and both are silent,
chahat ke diye - and again pleasant jagya ganga
zindagi leke aayi he bite dino ki kitaab-he put his hand on her shoulder for consolation

chaha tha kya - he was playing with mannu and paya  hai kya - he is with sanchi this is the center which is covering your vm. damn I am shaken up to see this .. i wanna give you big big hug 🤗

and then sriti's expression s burned the whole vm 

kya kahu duniya ne kya mujse he bair and jagya gets attack by goons, ganga crying
hukum tha me jiyu tumhari bagair and she  moving out of the room with sad face
again end of the song hotho ko siye and she is putting her hand in front of his mouth,
she is crying in bathroom  and har aansu piye 
and then again chahat ke diye and kiss miss scene

Looks like song and this scenes are made for each other.     ❤️    

waiting for such more VMs please.   😈   

hey there, sorry for late response !

Omg im so happy u liked the VM, and that u noticed all details i was trying to match... ❤️😃
and what to say if it touched your heart then im  honored dear 😊

But then Sriti yea u said it perfectly she burned whole vm, she just nailed it ! i mean hats off to her, and to shashank what chemistry they are making its amazing!
Thank u a lot for liking it and for such nice comment!😃
Im enjoying making vms, will def make more in future!!!
big hug to youu! 🤗
Originally posted by nimbuzz

its a humble request to ivanaa...pls make a JaGan vm on tuhi mere rab ki tarah hai by mithoon...i just luv dis song n it will truely match d current situation of our JaGan...its prfct song suiting thm whn they r rmmbrng each other n d moments spend
 pls :)

hey there, sorry for late response, yea will def look for that song and try to make vm, but im not sure when... but will give my best to make it asap 😊