Ghar ke Stars- SURYA

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I was very happy to see SURYA winning Ghar ke Stars award. Most hindi serial jodi's put me off after some time for one main reason. The style statements they carry. Most of the romance shown is in slow motion and in style statements. After some time style statements become so boring and even the costliest dress the actors wear the interest cannot be kept

But what attracted me to SURYA was their inherent simplicity. Sooraj is shown as a down to earth guy, simple. He does not have even one style statement. Same is the case with Sandhya. Even she is shown as a spunky girl next door who is full of badmashi and lovely smile. Their romance is sponatenous, loving, cute and something you can relate to. Some of the best scenes I had enjoyed
- "Sandhyaji Chuha" it was a beautiful scene where a shy husband is trying to initiate a conversation with his better half who is equally shy "πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

- Scene in the park where Sandhya understands Sooraj is the person who had left ladoos for her and teases him. His reply " Sandhyaji maine aapke siva kisi aur ko us nazar se nahi dekha hai" and the look on Sooraj's face after he utters it. Total blush as he accepts he had indeed looked at Sandhya romantically.
- Wo Ai ni in SingaporeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

- Sandhya taking his hand for the first time and tying the watch.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
- Sandhya teasing Sooraj over the phone " Wo Ai Ni"
- Sooraj coming to meet Sandhya on bahana of delivering sweets
- Sooraj holding the lamp for Sandhya to study
- A scene in which Sooraj tells I will make coffee for you and goes. Oh my God this scene was so natural , where a husband shows his care
- Scene in the ghat where Sooraj tells to Sandhya how her dream has become his
- TV remote Scene, where Sandhya tells she will fulfill the dream for him
- Scene in Sooraj's shop where Sandhya tells she is happy with him
- Scene in GG room where Sandhya tells she can bring stars from sky because he is with her

With so much beautiful scenes how cannot they be Ghar ke Stars. I guess SURYA got the biggest award. The award to them which the audience has showered. So what do you say.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

they have a Realistic Chemistry 
this is the reason that drags me to watch me this show 
Never saw such a Beautiful Pair on TV , Very Complimentable to Each other πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
very good post shruthi
yes they are unique and best
with their simple yet beautiful and natural romance 
gentle yet naughty
pure and divine
eyelocks are the key
all these factors 
 pull us to the show

surya rock
they deserve this awardπŸ‘πŸΌ
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes u'r right, it is their simplicity that sets them apart nd that's what appeals to us all. Personally for me if it were just their style, or looks, their attire or some romantic scenes in every episode without telling any story, I wud nt have been following this show like crazy till now.

There's so much too SurYa that a single post is nt enough to list them out. SurYa nt just as a couple but also as individuals r very unique. They r strong-willed, have faith in themselves, selfless, confident ppl. There's no ego clash between them. And these qualities have enabled them to establish a strong relationship despite coming from different backgrounds.

It's nt that they don't have any weaknesses in their personality but they've been able to become each others' strength at d time of need.

After reading ur posts I really feel dat 'Ghar ke Stars' award in SP is d best award for SurYa, I guess more special than jodi award.
Last yr I felt very happy when Sooraj won d 'Nayi Soch kirdaar' award coz it was introduced 4 d first time in SPA. And this time 'Ghar ke Stars' is new I think nd SurYa rightfully deserve to be awarded.
jhema thumbnail
This lovely couple deserve this award.
It is the best award in star parivaar.
Surya  add more value to this award.
They made us to stuck with show with their simplicity.
Every family relate themselves with them.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with you shruthi...DABH is the only show that I've been following religiously for about one and a half years, (actually I dont have the patience to follow a show for more than 6 months) ...The character suraj and sandhya is one of the main pull factors of the show, they were crafted so well that you get hooked to them forever...πŸ˜†
other than what you stated above, I also like other chacteristics in them like suraj's adaptive nature, and his willingness to correct himself in the initial stage and even now...(started from the helmet, the bribing issue, cleanliness, FB)...sandhya's humbleness, and her respect towards suraj despite being more educated...and both of their nature of accepting people the way they are...so definitely they deserve this award...although I dont follow other SP shows but i do keep track on the storylines, nothing has appealed me like DABH...

As i said before, SP has actually paid a tribute to DABH through this SPA by awarding the most important awards to DABH leads... thanks to the channel & congrats to Surya once again...truly deserving...
Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@niruba. Yes I do agree to you. Adapting to each other was one of SURYA's highest point. Sooraj understanding the world through Sandhya's eyes and changing. Sandhya understanding the world of home through Sooraj's eyes and changing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. That's another beautiful aspect of it.
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with u Sruthi,They truly deserved this award.Am enjoying each n every moments of SurYa. SurYa,they make me smile always,I just love this Couple...
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
with both suraj and sandhy winning the ghar ke star award is a proof that  characters should inspire others and not just the stereotype saas bahu conflicts
Rajeshree53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely couple..made 4 each other..