Posted: 10 years ago
Okay, however you spell her name., Is it just me, or does anyone else agree that Chit's acting is really annoying??

I just finished watching the first episode, and unlike Kundra, she is not even able to act to relate to the actors on a person level and display the same warmth and understanding that Kundra has mastered. Her expressions look like she finds it all very amusing and seems to be smirking majority of the time?

I have not seen her movies, so don't know how she is like as an actress ( I never even knew who she was until i googled her) But if she is being used as a prop to boost the show's TRP, then they definitely have the wrong person!. I give her the credit of looking hot for her age though!. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
I agree but I guess She was just there for the first episode..
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She was ok:/ being her first ever attempt in hosting...it ws jst ok...karan k hote hue kisi aur ki zarurat nhi thi:p...he's an fantastic host! D connect dat he has wid d viewers is too good!:)
shibz thumbnail
but i found them cute hosting together...btw😆
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yeah! They were looking cute 2gthr:) the way he was smiling @ d end wen she ws talking...hayeee uss ek smile k liye saw d epi 5 times:D;) sorry for going off-topic:p
kavyasam thumbnail

Agree with you.  There is empathy in Karan's voice.  A genuine concern about the issues and Youth.  He is not just hosting it, he feels for the characters and the story.  Right from the first episode of Gumrah1 to now, it is the same.

Chitrangada was ok,  I too felt the lack of connect in her,   few more episodes she might be there though.
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i felt the same..she was ok..but not connecting to the story