Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

Awesome! 2 questions:

1) I took part last time - am I allowed to participate again?

2) Each participant can send in two entries? How does it work then? Are the votes for both entries tallied? Or are they both listed as being by the same participant? Last time each contestant was only allowed one entry, so I'm a little confused...

i will correct it and will make it 1
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

dear i sang "roshni se bhare bhare"

n i am really lookin 4wd to hear ur entry this time.. btw y dnt u open a music gallery where u can share ur songs...

i hv one since 2009 here in IF..currently i am runnin my 4th music gallery 😊

Ah, yes, that's the one!!! Sorry, I don't know why I blanked out there πŸ˜• Bad memory! But honestly, I really liked your entry. You have a sweet voice and you sang with sincerity πŸ‘

I did check out your music gallery at some point during the last contest... was hugely impressed at the number of songs you've managed to set and record πŸ˜² Congratulations on being on your fourth thread! And thanks for the suggestion... so in which section should I set one up if I want to? Thing is, I am quite a bit lazier than you when it comes to recording things, so my gallery may end up quite a bit sparser than yours! πŸ˜›
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

Ah, yes, that's the one!!! Sorry, I don't know why I blanked out there πŸ˜• Bad memory! But honestly, I really liked your entry. You have a sweet voice and you sang with sincerity πŸ‘

I did check out your music gallery at some point during the last contest... was hugely impressed at the number of songs you've managed to set and record πŸ˜² Congratulations on being on your fourth thread! And thanks for the suggestion... so in which section should I set one up if I want to? Thing is, I am quite a bit lazier than you when it comes to recording things, so my gallery may end up quite a bit sparser than yours! πŸ˜›

thank u dear for likin my entry...

n yes DO OPEN ur gallery here -> Members Lounge   πŸ˜ƒ... u can come to me for ny help regardin tht..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... i ws the FIRST one to open music gallery in IF 4 years back...so my experience se i wud help u if u need...πŸ˜ƒ

this is my current gallery...do drop in whenvr u hv time..πŸ˜ƒ
~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station #4*~FIRST Upd8-Pg1

whts ur name dear btw?😊

all the very best for this years competition n also for ur new gallery if u intend to open πŸ˜ƒ
FromTheAshes thumbnail

n yes DO OPEN ur gallery here -> Members Lounge   πŸ˜ƒ... u can come to me for ny help regardin tht..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... i ws the FIRST one to open music gallery in IF 4 years back...so my experience se i wud help u if u need...πŸ˜ƒ

whts ur name dear btw?😊

all the very best for this years competition n also for ur new gallery if u intend to open πŸ˜ƒ

bookmarked ur gallery😳
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..hrideyy..

bookmarked ur gallery😳

aww thank u dear...πŸ˜ƒ
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

whts ur name dear btw?😊

Thank you! I will definitely open a gallery at some stage. Need to put together a few songs to put there first πŸ˜‰ And kudos on starting the trend of sharing songs on IF! I will surely be jumping on the bandwagon πŸ˜ƒ

Will check out your gallery when I get the chance and leave feedback πŸ˜³

Thanks for the good wishes - best of luck to you too! And my name is Naz πŸ˜Š I take it you're Nikki?
yaqeen. thumbnail
Nice idea Shayari. πŸ˜ƒ All the best everyone! πŸ€—
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina.

Nice idea Shayari.πŸ˜ƒAll the best everyone!πŸ€—

will u participate alina
yaqeen. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..hrideyy..

will u participate alina

No. I'm a very bad singer. πŸ˜›
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wow what a wonderful idea guys!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Its a great opportunity for all the talented singers to showcase their talent and also have some fun!! Sounds exciting!! ⭐️

Well friends I am a very bad singer but I want to give this a try no matter how bad I am at singing...kya pata koi hidden talent finally bhar aajaye??!! πŸ˜‰

Ahhh super excited to sing my favourite song wooohooo

Good luck buddies! πŸ‘πŸΌ