IF Idol Contest Season-2 *Singing superstar* - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
@ksl0077 and MyInspirationz

Thank you both of you for the kind help and explaining it clearly to me! Yep now i understand that judging two songs by jury and based on votes will be a mess and can possibly cause the deserving winner to lose which would be unfair na! 😭 thats totally okay with me now thanks guys im super excited to take part omg chose my fav song yipppeee cannot wait to upload it on youtube and send it in soon!!!!!!

Oh ya I hope the entries are going to be anonymous heheheheh 😳 my singing skills uff 😛

Originally posted by pinkpearl5

@ksl0077 and MyInspirationz

Thank you both of you for the kind help and explaining it clearly to me! Yep now i understand that judging two songs by jury and based on votes will be a mess and can possibly cause the deserving winner to lose which would be unfair na! 😭 thats totally okay with me now thanks guys im super excited to take part omg chose my fav song yipppeee cannot wait to upload it on youtube and send it in soon!!!!!!

Oh ya I hope the entries are going to be anonymous heheheheh 😳 my singing skills uff 😛

Pinky.. (i'll call you that) ... You can call me Divya.. Yes, the entries have to be anonymous.. otherwise, there would be no need for the contest as everyone will vote for their friends.. 

Bhai, I totally support you, in case a tie happens, there should be another round between the two entries and that should be only judged.. no voting for the tie-breaking entry.

But, I hope we have some nice ppl like you who judge on the basis on SUR and singing and not on the popularity measure, And, we should also have some Mods judging the contest. They'll be neutral.
Edited by MyInspirationz - 10 years ago
@Divya

yep you can call me pinky! 😃 yes divya thats true they have to be anonymous of everyone will vote for their friends and undeserving will win...silly me 😆

accha sorry for being so annoying guys just another question...

when i sing can i use the song karaoke in the background or do i just sing without it? sorry 😳

@Divya

yep you can call me pinky! 😃 yes divya thats true they have to be anonymous of everyone will vote for their friends and undeserving will win...silly me 😆

accha sorry for being so annoying guys just another question...

when i sing can i use the song karaoke in the background or do i just sing without it? sorry 😳

Oh.. u can use karaoke or sing it acapella
@Divya

thanks a lot dear! 🤗

good luck to you if you are participating! ⭐️

@Divya

thanks a lot dear! 🤗

good luck to you if you are participating! ⭐️

Yes, i am participating. yet to zero-in on the song.. but i am bad with karaoke.. so, it'll be acapella for me.. 
Good luck to you too Pinky and all the participants... 👍🏼

Come what may, I am going to enjoy this contest.
thanks a lot divya! 😃

haha you are bad with karaoke and i need karaoke otherwise i suck with acapella and you are the opposite hahah

yeah im a damn excited for this contest i was even practicing the lyrics in my head in school lessons and on the bus wanting to sing out hahahahaha 😆

thanks a lot divya! 😃

haha you are bad with karaoke and i need karaoke otherwise i suck with acapella and you are the opposite hahah

yeah im a damn excited for this contest i was even practicing the lyrics in my head in school lessons and on the bus wanting to sing out hahahahaha 😆

Tht's nice..

but I think we have met earlier.. were u in SRGMP forum?? or maybe we met in CID forum. i was active for sometime there..
@Divya

Nope I am not active at all in SRGMP forum but I am always active in CID forums that's all so we might have met there! Well whatever it is nice to meet you again! :D