The cast of Diya Aur Baati Hum succesfully complet

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Star Plus's Diya Aur Baati Hum Successfully Completes 500 Episodes.

http://tellynewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/07/13/star-pluss-diya-aur-baati-hum-successfully-completes-500-episodes/#more-5114

Story of a illiterate husband Suraj Rathi and his well educated wife Sandhya, who wishes to become an IPS officer in Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Pvt Ltd) has completed successful 500 episodes.

On the moment of this proud Deepika Singh who plays Sandhya said, "When I had joined the show, my target was to complete six months as some very good shows were managing to stay on air that long. Apart from that, I was a fresher but as days passed by, I felt I'd also get replaced in a month or two as my character was really demanding. But we have sailed through all of that to reach this position and the credit goes to our team and fans. In fact I can't thank God enough for this."

She added, "I have never been this happy even on my birthday, so I will be partying post our shoot, provided we leave a bit early."

Over enjoyed Anas Rashid aka Suraj shares, "It's an honorable moment for us as we have been successful in what we have done. And as we grow 500 episodes old, we have this feeling of being strong and more mature.

Telly News India congratulate the team of Diya Aur Baati Hum.

Sorry if this news has already been posted.