Suggestions / Comments

Can members have 'My bookmarked topics'?

IamSwapnali thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just as we have 'My Forums', can IF provide members a way to bookmark topics and see the links?

That way members can have an easy way to retrieve the topics they are interested in? Our web browsers have such capability, but if one logs in from a different device or for some reason loses all the bookmarks from the browser it is difficult for them to look for those.

Instead, when we log in to IF, we can have the bookmarked or 'starred' topics and we can un-bookmark them if we are no longer following that topic. This can help one save the links for closed topics also.

I don't know how many of the IF members have felt the need of this, but if you do, please share your thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
There is already an option to that. If you go under "My Dashboard" on the far right hand side of the page, then you'll see an option "My Watch Topics". That will direct you to your bookmarks.
IamSwapnali thumbnail
Oh.. ok. Thanks!
Never realized it, and it took me lot of time to figure out how to add a topic to watch-list. But finally figured it out.. .phew 😊

Thanks, again!!
Minionite thumbnail
No problem. Glad to help! ðŸ˜ŠEdited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

There is already an option to that. If you go under "My Dashboard" on the far right hand side of the page, then you'll see an option "My Watch Topics". That will direct you to your bookmarks.

Shreya,
Yeah i seen it but how to add any topic to our watch topic? any help with it?😊
IamSwapnali thumbnail
Next to the Post Reply button, there is a star sign.click on it to add the topic to your watch list.
I am typing from phone so can't put a screen shot now.hopefully you can find it
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..Swapnali..

Next to the Post Reply button, there is a star sign.click on it to add the topic to your watch list.
I am typing from phone so can't put a screen shot now.hopefully you can find it

Just saw it and did it. Thankyou soo muchhh!🤗