--| D3's Best OS Contest Nominations |--

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Sigh.. I'm very tired. But we hope this news makes your day πŸ˜ƒ 

We are proud to present

D3 Forum's very own 

b e s t       o n e    s h o t        c o n t e st !

Well, I'm just here to make the initial rules post and then it's all Marium, Sreeja, and Asma. 😎 I need my break XP

T e r m s    &    C o n d i t i o n s     for the one shot contest||

You m u s t follow all rules and terms & conditions!

Shots with 2 or more chapters are not called one shots but short stories or 2-3 shots. So OS with more than 1 chapter will not be assumed as one shot. Hence, no entrance!

I M P O R T A N T : 

NO erotica OS or 18+/Adult OS will be accepted, as it is per against the code of conduct of India-forums.

There are 3genres for submitting your one shot. 

1. Emotions - something emotional, heart touching or heart wrenching, happily emotional or sadistic emotional. 

2. Tragic - (needless to explain) something horrible or painful. Of course any happy one shot can't be included in this category. 

3. Humor/Happy - something joyful, romantic, funny, or anything else like random with no emotional or sadistic criteria in it.

How do you submit entries? 

Quite easy. 

Up to THREE entries under each genre. 

Example:

Emotion 1:  OS link + writer's UserID

Emotion 2: OS link + writer's UserID

Tragic 1: OS link + writer's UserID

Tragic 2: OS link + writer's UserID

. . . And so on. 

For now, we are only calling upon WRITERS to nominate their OWN work. Readers, you come in later on. πŸ˜‰

If any of the OS is found to be plagiarized than that OS will be disqualified and as well as the posted of that OS will be reported immediately.

There is no words limit for any OS at all! Short or long, everything is fine! Even the shortest of short OS will be assumed as proper OS as long it is called OS, example :

SwaRon OS : Think about me! 

This is the OS written by (-Marium-) which consist only a single paragraph but still it is OS!

Yes, I know it's a lot. But READ. 😳 

Credits: -

Concept Idea: -Marium-

Rules write up: -Marium-

Edited by:- *Khushii*

BIG thank you to Sreeja and Asma for agreeing to co-host it! πŸ€— πŸ€—

1st post - SS fans

2nd post - TR fans

3rd post - KR fans

4th post - Mixed/multiple fans

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pehlanasha. thumbnail
Best Swaron One  Shot
C o n t e s t .

Hello, lovely SwaRonians!

Welcome to the contest of best OS in D3 forum.

Here's a contest on best OS in D3 forum on SwaRon. There are hundreds of beautiful and amazing piece of OSs in the forum! By old writers and by new writers so here's emerging them in a contest where we can choose our best OS of D3 forum on SwaRon.

So pull up your socks, pals! Actually don't because here, we are not asking you to write any new OS, at all.  All we need already written one shot. The old and the gold will be chosen the best of all. So get set ready, SwaRonians!

Here we start!

Before that some goody-goody rules for the contest to go!

First, writers will submit their works. The last date to submit is August 1st. After that, 3 days period is given to readers with a chance to nominate the works they like or of the writers who are in-active or left the I-F.

The subject of OS must be on Swayam ' Sharon. OS consisting Sharon-Rey or Swayam-Tani will not be considered in SwaRon OS.

Nominate work, already written or new - as long as it's on SwaRon AND an one-shot.

Swayam ' Sharon must be main characters in the OS with concept surrounding around them mainly or else OS will be disqualified.

As already mentioned, there are 3 different genres so each person (as a reader) is allowed to submit 3 entries maximum. As a writer, only 1 in each genre.

I M P O R T A N T : 

NO erotica OS or 18+/Adult OS will be accepted, as it is per against the code of conduct of India-forums.

All SwaRon entries are to be PMed to: [-Marium- ]

If you're sending as a reader:  Title: "SwaRon contest OS [Reader]"

If you're sending as a writer:   Title: "SwaRon contest OS [Writer]"

*Make sure to put down the proper link or else it will end up in the case where your OS will not be submitted to the voting*

Last date of submitting your entries is [August 1st, 2013 ]

For any queries or questions, feel free to PM [ -Marium- OR *Khushii* ], friends.

I hope to see everyone giving their 100% and giving their best! 

Layout and design credits for this post : to me

Best of luck!

Edited by -Marium- - 10 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Best TaaRey One Shot 

o n t e s t .

Hello, lovely TaaReyians!  

Here's a contest on best OS in D3 forum on TaaRey. There are hundreds of beautiful and amazing piece of OSs in the forum! By old writers and by new writers so here's emerging them in a contest where we can choose our best OS of D3 forum on TaaRey.

So pull up your socks, pals! Actually don't because here, we are not asking you to write any new OS, at all. All we need are already written one shot. The old and the gold will be chosen the best of all. So get set ready, TaaReyians!

Here we start!

You can submit any work, already written - as long as it's on TaaRey AND a one-shot.

The subject of OS must be on Rey ' Taani. OS consisting Taani-Swayam or Rey-Sharon will not be considered in TaaRey OS.

Rey ' Taani must be main characters in the OS with concept surrounding around them mainly or else OS will be disqualified.

As already mentioned, there are 3 different genres so each person (as a reader) is allowed to vote for  entries maximum. As a writer, only 1 can be submitted  in each genre.

The writer's will be pm'ing in their work first.Later on the reader's will be given a time of three day's for the reader's to nominate their favourite OS in term's of each genre.The date's for the reader's to nominate will be declared soon.

IMPORTANT: 

All TaaRey entries are to be PMed to: (sreeja_rox)

When you're sending as a writer:   Title: "TaaRey contest OS [Writer]"

When you're sending as a reader:   Title: "TaaRey contest OS [Reader]"

And don't forget to look at the rules for entry in the first post.

||Make sure to put down the proper link or else it will end up in the case where your OS will not be submitted to the voting||

Last date of submitting your entries is [1st AUGUST 2013]

For any queries or questions, feel free to PM [ sreeja_rox OR *Khushii* ], friends.

Best of luck!

Edited by sreeja_rox - 10 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

https://i.imgur.com/ETKKCTK.gif

Best KriYaansh One Shot

Hello, lovely KriYanshians!

https://i.imgur.com/vDKGaFM.png

Here's a contest on best OS in D3 forum on KriYansh. There are hundreds of beautiful and amazing piece of OSs in the forum! By old writers and by new writers so here's emerging them in a contest where we can choose our best OS of D3 forum on KriYansh.

So pull up your socks, pals! Actually don't because here, we are not asking you to write any new OS, at all. All we need old and already written one shot. The old and the gold will be chosen the best of all. So get set ready, KriYanshians!

Here we start!

Nominate any work, new or old - as long as it's on KR and a One-shot.

The Writers have to send in the entries by the due date August 1 and since many friends have vanished we shall give time to the readers to nominate the work of writers after August 1 till  August 4

The subject of OS must be on Rey ' Kriya. OS consisting Kriya-Swayam or Rey-Sharon will not be considered in KriYansh OS.

Rey ' Kriya must be main characters in the OS with concept surrounding around them mainly or else OS will be disqualified.

As already mentioned, there are 3 different genres so each person (as a reader) is allowed to submit 3 entries maximum. As a writer, only 1 in each genre.

https://i.imgur.com/Vz0ZrC3.png

IMPORTANT

All KriYansh entries are to be PMed( )to: (asmaju)

If you're sending as a reader:  Title: "KriYansh contest OS [Reader]

If you're sending as a writer:   Title: "KriYansh contest OS [Writer]

||Make sure to put down the proper link or else it will end up in the case where your OS will not be submitted to the voting||

Last date of submitting your entries is  August 1 2013

For any queries or questions, feel free to PM [ asmaju OR *Khushii* ], friends.

Best of luck!

Regards

Asma and Khushi

https://i.imgur.com/Vz0ZrC3.png

~~Credits~~

-Ocean.eyes-

*Khushii*
Edited by asmaju - 10 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

* b e s t    d 3    o n e    s h o t *

f o r   m  u  l  t  i  p  l  e    c o u p l e     f a n s     C o n t e s t .

You must be thinking what next even though the three couples are already covered? 

Well, you see, we have some special readers and writers who write/read on multiple couples! So here are the rules for you guys, specifically πŸ˜ƒ 

=}} How do you submit entries? {{= 

You can still give three entries under each of the 3 genres. Same rules apply.  The only catch is, you'll have to send them separately. Meaning, if you read SS and KR, you send SS to Marium and KR to Asma. If you read TR and SS, then TR to Sreeja and SS to Marium. And say you read TR and KR, then TR to Sreeja and KR to Asma. AND if you're one of the few who reads/writes on anything in D3, then you can submit to all three! πŸ˜›

Nominate any work, new or old - as long as it's on D3 AND a one-shot.

As already mentioned, there are 3 different genres so each person is allowed to submit entries maximum

=}} IMPORTANT {{= 

Once again,

All TaaRey entries are to be PMed to: (sreeja_rox)

All SwaRon entries are to be PMed to: (-Marium-)

All KriYansh entries are to be PMed to: (asmaju)

Title: "[Couple] contest OS [Writer]"

Last date of submitting your entries is [August 1st, 2013 ]

For any queries or questions on multiple couples entry, feel free to PM [ *Khushii* ].

Best of luck!

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting...looking forward to it
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
okk.. plzz tell us the word limit..
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice idea guys..hope to see some good and healthy competition😊 
Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ah - mazing idea guys !
Looking forward to seeing some awesome os !
Will send my entries asap  !
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -mimi-

okk.. plzz tell us the word limit..

There is no word limit...It must not have any parts ..Must be completed in one shot