Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Bollywood has good actors.. but I can't imagine them in a western show.. =P They aren't cut out for these roles..

BlurredLines thumbnail
I am sorry but for me no names come to mind . because the cast TVD is so amazing that i never have thought like that even once .

but after thinking a lot . Jeremy can be played by ranbeer kapoor . Matt can be shaid kapoor .but i think there are many bollywood actoress who can suit elena but i can.t imagine them playing Katherine . similarly an ardent fan of Damon i don.t want anyone else to play is role because i can.t picture another person in place of ian .

similarly i don.t want another klaus .
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Post
Elena ~
Deepika Padukone
Damon ~ Barun Sobti
Stefan ~ S
iddharth Malhotra
Caroline ~ Parineeti Chopra
Klaus ~ Siddhant Karnick
Bonnie ~ Bipasha Basu
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

Kahaani, Chameli, 7 Khoon Maaf, Barfi, Gangs Of Wasseypur, Anjaam, even Dirty Picture to an extent, Fashion, Lajja, Shakti, Astitva these are just off the top of my head I'm sure there are more movies in the industry which contained strong powerful performances. 
As for Elena's character idk anyone really portray it, probably Parineeti she looks closer to her age range. 

That is the thing... I understand that the names of the movies that you took do contain elements of strong acting but for me as a whole... my standard of judging is simply too much (not trying to sound high and mighty... DEFINITELY NOT its just something that doesn't appeal to me emotionally/ not my taste).

I can feel touched by the smallest of gestures sometimes and not be moved by heavy teary acting at times either... I would just say that to me as a viewer its about the actor and the feel of the moment. Plus I hardly watch BW now...
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Damon - Emraan Hashmi
Elena - Ileana d' cruz
Stefan - Imran khan
Caroline - alia bhatt
Bonnie - konkana sen
Klaus - Randeep hooda
Bhawnasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Damon- Karan Singh Grover <3
Elena- Krystle D'souza or Surbhi Jyoti
Stefan- Karan Tacker
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think anyone from the BW can portray any characters from TVD...even Elena is a very strong character for me..none can match the acting skills of Nina Dobrev...n not to forget no actor in this world can portray Damon & Klaus as fabulous as Ian & JoMo...they are just beyond perfection..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ BW has not got that perfection..they only fall for showing off their beauty n brainless acts.
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arshalicious

Interesting post πŸ‘πŸΌ

For Elena, I would choose Deepika as she is extremely versatile and can play any role well...plus she is damn stunning like Nina Dobrev
For Stefan, Shahid or Ranbir, someone with chocolate-boy looks 
And Damon, I don't think anyone in the whole world can replace Ian Somerhalder 
Parineeti Chopra as Caroline coz the bubbly, enthusiastic role would suit her

ditto!
teddy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey it's a superb post. πŸ˜Š
Elena - Deepika Padukone

Damon - Karan Singh Grover (kill me for this but he is the one I can think of πŸ˜›)
Stefan - Imran Khan (he looks the part at least πŸ˜†)
awsome.moments thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Elena: I dont think we can replace Nina Dobrev coz she does it so well, but my pick would be Sanaya Irani for it. She is a versatile actress and can protray strong as well as bubbly roles quite well. 
Damon: Vivian Dsena would be amazing in this role. Or Ashish Kapoor from the DEK fame. 

Stefan: I'd have to say Sidharth would be so cute as Stefan...