Thendral

Thendral tuesday- July 17, 2013

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks vijayam for the update. Prabha is nothing but male version of Bhuvana which is lot more
Lethal forva woman. Bhu being a woman can not degrade Lax because we live in a male 
dominated society where even so called good people like Ta and T promote chauvinistic ideas.
VR and Indira have to bear a lot of guilt for putting Deepa thru so much because they were
Stupid  parents. Indira was so stupid to force Deepa to live with P. every body shares some role
 in ruining  Deepa including Joseph and Kanagu. I wish Kanagu does more than his stupid 
Ranting for uniting Deepa and P like Ta. Ta's dialogues of " how to solve problems" is too
Hollow. He went out of jis way to save Prabha from Police. Now he should do his utmost 
Other than preaching Deepa and VR. He should cut all his relations with P and join his
Brother i law Nitish. Prabha is so arrogant andvtalks like a woman molester to Deepa.he is just
Equal to a rapist. 
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update!

If it were someone else in Deepa's place they would have put the stone on Prabha's head 😡 He proved he has equal genes of Lax and Bhu. The Lax loser was a big MCP himself. TPS was a straight-forwarded and independent woman like D. He couldn't put up with her nature. Bhu kept him under her spell with her tricks. But when she opposed his activities and behavior. He started hating her as well. Like father like son both of them are such low lives. They want to keep women as slaves. If they start questioning they will do anything to ruin them.

I really can't believe even after knowing true colors of Prabha completely... TT are sitting in his side when D signs the papers. They could have rather stayed out of it.
Jan50 thumbnail
@jinju, why would Ta act differently after knowing what P is, because he is also a big MCP.
Now he is into money making. All his preaching about money is not evetything is only ment for others.
He is very selfish and thoughtless. Tulasi is no better. Some times I feel even she has that
Self centered quality of Bhuvana. After all she has some of her genes.Only, she is very soft about it.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Jaya.

Agreed jan & Jinju.

I am sick and tired of TA/T & P
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Jaya for the updates. 

Lol the poor car got damaged for a tiny scene.
Jan50 thumbnail
Deepa should get hold of a nice activist lady lawyer and sue the pants off P.it will be great if she gets all P's money as compensation and all the mean girls in college havevto fall at the feet of Deepa
For education.where are the women activsts when you need them most?
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jayashree for the nice update.

It so happened I clapped hands when I saw Deepa pelting parangal on Prabha's car. He deserves that and much more. Interestingly Deepa has never changed since we saw her in the beginning of the serial. She is sensitive and true to her heart (in contrast to the heroine of the serial who is not true to her heart) and she fights injustices as she sees though not looking into consequences. Remember what she did with Vel when his marriage was planned with Thulasi. Of course she has to be more tactful because the world has a lot of uncooperative people of her like Indira, T, T, the HOD etc. who don't understand her.

The verse,

'Padakam cheibavarai kandaal bhayam kollalakathu pappa
Modi midithu vidu pappa avar mukathil umizinthu vidu pappa'

is always true, but do with tact.

All of you have given good comments.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates.. 
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Jan Akka: I am not sure how women activists or feminists work. As far I have seen, in the serials we have never seen the feminists giving justice for any woman. Probably Deepa has to work has one as she has potential for that. 

But then how is any activism going to help if women don't cooperate? What was the need for TPS to go and live with Laxman again? And TPS showed to be angry with Bhuvana only but not Laxman. TPS and her mom had every right to be angry with Laxman. I have another question. A man after leaving a wife who treated him badly marries again. MM married again and was angry with Bhuvana. But TPS didn't marry again. The serial ending in 'Thirumathi Selvam' doesn't show Archana marrying KK. Why that way women think? 

Again what is Thulasi doing? She never tells anything against GW and tries to do her best to be in the good books of her MIL. Why is she not protesting? Even if we talk about education, why Revathi has to fall in love during her studies? Can't she concentrate on doing her best in studies instead of seeking solace and love in a male? If this is the way these females behave, how can activists help? Is it the way of our society? Bhuvana found nobody would understand her point of view. Even if Bhuvana behaved like a criminal, as we know she too deserved some understanding and Laxman was cruel to her. As she was expected to swim against the current and live with injustices, she did something drastic.