i wwant bff show to be back with season 3...

Posted: 10 years ago
im really confused πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
will we have bff back with a new mystery ???😭😭😭😭😭
i want it ...tht to badly ...⭐️
...may be if anyother show ends hope we get a season 3 of bff like gumrah 3
i want the show back do u guys want ????

nd plzz be active in this forum tooo

plzz if anyone gets any information plzzz tell...as i love shows like this with mystery
yess wishing for one more season..
missing the show badly

watched all epis twice on youtube also😊
yup ...want the show bak ...want season 3 ...and this tym we need a prop story
Originally posted by kritzy125

yup ...want the show bak ...want season 3 ...and this tym we need a prop story

very right
dont need an abrupt ending
a proper story with a smooth flow😊
last  season anu shukla was caught so fast there wasnt tht mysterious ...wish this one shud be mysterious ...aur season 1 mein sabko pata tha ki wo stalker varun hai ...it was not intrestin
Originally posted by shree2013

last  season anu shukla was caught so fast there wasnt tht mysterious ...wish this one shud be mysterious ...aur season 1 mein sabko pata tha ki wo stalker varun hai ...it was not intrestin
Exactly. Anu Shukla getting caught, or rather, changing into a very obsessive villain instead of a creepy prankster who knows too much, was disappointing. Also the way the characters of Tattoo Man and Daljeet were handled- two dramatic characters squished. Even Vinnie's brother, who seems to hate all three BFFs with a passion, had some potential as a villain, as that sequence with Tattoo Man entering Vinnie's house showed. But one of the biggest  gaffes they made was killing off Prithvi with cancer- like he was a real person. Maybe he could have been revealed as Varun's long-lost brother who was hiding all along.

I feel Palki does not know how to handle this kind of story, and maybe her strength is light-hearted youth drama like D3. Maybe some other writer with a flair for mystery should take up writing for this show. And I mean mystery and thriller, not rona-dhona dramebaazi.
Edited by Arjun_M - 10 years ago
i vote too!! want seaosn 3b ack!! and htis time much better story!!
Originally posted by Arjun_M

Exactly. Anu Shukla getting caught, or rather, changing into a very obsessive villain instead of a creepy prankster who knows too much, was disappointing. Also the way the characters of Tattoo Man and Daljeet were handled- two dramatic characters squished. Even Vinnie's brother, who seems to hate all three BFFs with a passion, had some potential as a villain, as that sequence with Tattoo Man entering Vinnie's house showed. But one of the biggest  gaffes they made was killing off Prithvi with cancer- like he was a real person. Maybe he could have been revealed as Varun's long-lost brother who was hiding all along.

I feel Palki does not know how to handle this kind of story, and maybe her strength is light-hearted youth drama like D3. Maybe some other writer with a flair for mystery should take up writing for this show. And I mean mystery and thriller, not rona-dhona dramebaazi.

i agree wid most of ur points bhai ...esp the daljeet one...they cud hav handled it much better .and everythin was soo predictable in the show...in the begginin it was mysterious ...i mean all the characters became a suspect but as the show progressed everythin was predictable...varun , sahil, anu shukla...
also bhai tat mallika...the secret visitor to prof rigved...they cud hav dun sumthin abt this too
Originally posted by Arjun_M

yes.. i do agre... but was prithvi really killed off? 
i want a proper story this tym yr... the earlier one was gud but cud be better.. vaise how do u write such big comments.. i can never!
Originally posted by kritzy125

i agree wid most of ur points bhai ...esp the daljeet one...they cud hav handled it much better .and everythin was soo predictable in the show...in the begginin it was mysterious ...i mean all the characters became a suspect but as the show progressed everythin was predictable...varun , sahil, anu shukla...
also bhai tat mallika...the secret visitor to prof rigved...they cud hav dun sumthin abt this too

oh yes! mallika! how cud they all forget that! 
i thot there wud be deep rooted mystery here.. but they jus showed the mystery n not the truth.. rem the prob of sanju not trustin boys? i was sooo excited abt every mystery but they ended it like anything!