HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i really do hope we get a new season :)
kritzy125 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_anisha

oh yes! mallika! how cud they all forget that! 
i thot there wud be deep rooted mystery here.. but they jus showed the mystery n not the truth.. rem the prob of sanju not trustin boys? i was sooo excited abt every mystery but they ended it like anything!

haan u r ryt anisha ...i mean they din even explore sanju's past ...also even they din tell us y varun was flirtin wid vinnie for no reason???...there are soo many things which was left unexplained
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Two Varun-related questions left unanswered- why did he ditch Ela for Sanju at the Valentine's Day party? We find that he proposed to Sanju, but couldn't care less about losing Ela- and it was only Sanju he tried to get close to, but not the others. Something did happen. And what secret of Mak did he know?

There also appears to be some kind of tussle between Prithvi and Anu Shukla, possibly over Varun- Anu Shukla may be pretending to be Varun's sister, while Prithvi may be his real brother and his mother, for real, and both are hiding from Anu, who seems to be at war with their family, apart from stalking Sanju-Ela-Vinnie.