Parvarrish IS ending on 14 Aug'13 - Discussions here. - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Sangeeta was NOT there in DSK -___-.. it was Barkha n Barkha only! -_-
Edited by DT
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 10 years ago
when KBC comes on do shows have to end too? I dont remember how it works... 

Parvarrish has so many more potential story lines... like Agla Padav just started! sad it's ending! đŸ˜”
Originally posted by subhadip2013

SHWETA will not come back to the show sure.                                                                                           then what will they show us about SWEETY at last??what will happen with SWEETY at last??

dead? đŸ˜†đŸ˜•

lol dont know why when sweety was leaving the way she was talking "sab ko bas mere janey ka intezaar he" and all.. it made me think that way đŸ˜›

bt i do hope show shifts to other timeslot.. n doesnt end 
This has to come one day. It is soo good show but trps has fallen down.  In our society people don't accept new concept shows. When the makers try to do something then the show doesn't have trp and hence the show shut down.  I has enjoyed this show to the core with new concept.  When  leap was taken I love the entry of new members. It is very comic and treat to watch. Our society should change and accept the changes that why the makers makes same story line that saas bahu serial all that crap bcoz people like watching that. Parvarish had good start with trp then why it has fallen down.  There is lot to show. I am not surprised with the show going offair. I was scared show would offair soon and that happened.  I wish it come back with season 2. Does any one have contact with channel or the maker of this show. Plzzz mail them and tell them not to shut this serial. 
Does this show happen fives times a week just like ---  if so pls update todays WU

Edited by DT
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 10 years ago
😭  I love parvarish show it wasthe best I hope it does not go off air
and before parvarish I used to watch dhoond legi manzil and virasat one of the other best shows on star one and sony tv😃
 audiences just like repeated stuffthe two main leads ka drama and romance n nothing els đŸ¤˘
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

when KBC comes on do shows have to end too? I dont remember how it works... 

Parvarrish has so many more potential story lines... like Agla Padav just started! sad it's ending! đŸ˜”

Now KBC episodes air 4rm Friday to Sunday..nd 4rm da time KBC started Pravarish became Mon to Thursday otherwise it was MON to Friday !
Discuss everything related to Parvarrish ending here only. Other threads HAVE already been merged/closed and  further more threads WILL be merged/closed.

-P2 DT

Is there a way to find out whether parvarish is going to end infact. Maybe it's just a rumor. I Luv this show. Very big fan of this show. It will be really disappointing if they shut down this show :( if this is real news still want cvs to change their mind and if they have to they can change time slot.