Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I come here after so many days, and this is the news I get. :-/

I had this feeling as soon as I saw the promos of the new show. And now my fear has come alive. Why do they have to do this? Shows like ChanChan, Khoobsoorat, Anamika are doing bad too, IIRC worse than Parvarrish. Then why does our show take the axe?

But we can't do anything at this point. This Uttarakhand track is nice though, hoping for them to end at a high note.

I will miss the show and the forum. 😔
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i'm not happy with this since i sometimes watch Parvarish just to refresh myself !.

I wanted New show to come but not on slot of Parvarish...they can give it 7.30 pm slot since Khoobsoorat is ending!

I Love All Sony shows for their unique factor!😳
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
already knew that...falling trp and channel gave chance to production to buckle up  trp with leap gap but failed so channel decided to shut it down..nothing surprising
fire_gun thumbnail
now everybody should have understood why  rumour shweta leaving show  fired up...they all knew it going to end very soon..every character looks disinterested in the show now...
subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the makers never give SHWETA proper importance and always give her very ordinary tracks                                                                                                                                                                                                         so i PERSONALLY think that SHWETA takes the right dicession to quit the show and result within one month the show is ending because NO OTHER ACTRESS CAN'T PLAY THE ROLL OF SWEETY she was the MAIN USP of the show.                                                                                                                     ONLY curious to know what they will show at last with SWEETY??(because SHWETA never comes back to the show again)
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhadip2013

the makers never give SHWETA proper importance and always give her very ordinary tracks                                                                                                                                                                                                         so i PERSONALLY think that SHWETA takes the right dicession to quit the show and result within one month the show is ending because NO OTHER ACTRESS CAN'T PLAY THE ROLL OF SWEETY she was the MAIN USP of the show.                                                                                                                     ONLY curious to know what they will show at last with SWEETY??(because SHWETA never comes back to the show again)

i believe opposite..she was given more importance anybody else because she was the buggest  trp puller  by  the show  producers...parvarish was all abt  shweta tiwari first then rest of the people
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Bt according to me Parvarish was all abt Raavi nd Rocky..😆 who got most of da importance in da serial..😳 much more den Shweta. Raavi nd Rocky wer da Hero nd Heroine of da show..😆 They got da most repetitive nd boring tracks ever.. nd becuase of which Parvarish TRP's started decreasing.. Shweta was always a supporting chracter in Parvarish ! whereas in KZK she was da main lead ! ðŸ˜³

In 2-3 tracks she got importance otherwise in most of da tracks she was jst a supporting chracter..😉 so as a Shweta fan i wanted her to leave Parvarish 4rm a loong time..😆 coz she is wasted in many of da tracks ! 
Edited by Samraat_92 - 10 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: subhadip2013

@Red. 100% true..😳 she is wasted in most of da tracks of Parvarish ! 
subhadip2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

i believe opposite..she was given more importance anybody else because she was the buggest  trp puller  by  the show  producers...parvarish was all abt  shweta tiwari first then rest of the people

no dear if u see the whole show properly roopali given much more importance than SHWETA (BECAUSE PINKY ALWAYS GOT THE SERIOUS TRACKS) & this is the main cause that PARVARISH never get good trp  & fails to atract genarel VIEWERS                                                                                                                     though in limitied screenspace SHWETA acted briliantly and always nominated FOR BEST ACTRESS in different award shows
Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago
subhadip2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samraat_92

^^ Bt according to me Parvarish was all abt Raavi nd Rocky..😆 who got most of da importance in da serial..😳 much more den Shweta. Raavi nd Rocky wer da Hero nd Heroine of da show..😆 They got da most repetitive nd boring tracks ever.. nd becuase of which Parvarish TRP's started decreasing.. Shweta was always a supporting chracter in Parvarish ! whereas in KZK she was da main lead ! ðŸ˜³

In 2-3 tracks she got importance otherwise in most of da tracks she was jst a supporting chracter..😉 so as a Shweta fan i wanted her to leave Parvarish 4rm a loong time..😆 coz she is wasted in many of da tracks ! 

FARHAN, DONT FORGET ABOUT pinky(rupali) also.she present each & every episodes whereas ST just disappeared in NUMBERS OF EPISODES