Parvarrish IS ending on 14 Aug'13 - Discussions here. - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Interesting now, surely they wouldn't bring in a new family if the show is to end in August (but BizAsia is usually correct).

Hopefully, it will take the 7.30pm slot.

st is nt in india...so shootng ka toh sawal hi nhi hota...abi she is nt shootng 4 parvarish...she is on vacation...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

it would have been nice to see their friendly bonding... we got few scenes... they could have shown a track on them...
yes they chemistry with each other is good 😊

^Asha..Yes...My favorite was Lucky-Sweety when I started watching the show...then Lucky...and then Lucky-Rocky now...the spark between the father-son duo was the only thing worth watching in the past month
omg !!  
really 😭
8th Aug end date ?? OMG !! :-\\\\\
whatever i said ..it was based on my conversation with rupali..when i asked shweta leaved the show ? she said shewta didn;t leaved the show and shooting
Originally posted by fire_gun

whatever i said ..it was based on my conversation with rupali..when i asked shweta leaved the show ? she said shewta didn;t leaved the show and shooting

she probably meant Shweta will be coming back to shoot the last few episodes!
Parvarrish ending for Jee Le Zaara. That leaves the 7.30pm and 8pm (when Anaamika ends) slots open.

I think they will be occupied most likely by Saas Bina Sasural 2, predicting this will get the 7.30pm slot. The 8pm slot would seem likely to go to Rashmi Sharma's new youth based show, article below, as it cannot get the 7.30pm (and 7pm) slot clashing with the below shows.

Edited by TheGreatKingdom - 10 years ago

Urvashi Dholakia bags Rashmi Sharma's next?

Here we come up with some exclusive & buzzing hot news from the grapevine which says Urvashi Dholakia is all set to make a comeback on small screen after winning Bigg Boss season 6.

Yes! You heard it correct. Urvashi, who emerged as the winner of controversial reality show Bigg Boss 2012-13, maintained a descent gap from small screen since then.

However a little birdie from the industry quips, " Rashmi Sharma, the makers of hit shows like Saath Nibhaana Saathiya and Sasural Simar Ka is churning out a youth based show on Sony TV for which they have zeroed on Urvashi Dholakia to play a pivotal character."

"Though Urvashi hasn't signed on the dotted lines yet, she will do the needful in the coming days," adds source further.

All our efforts to reach Urvashi were futile.