Uttarakhand tragedy reconstructed in Sony TV's Par

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

A lot has been said about the floods that struck the hilly areas of Uttarakhand recently. So much was the scale of devastation that almost the whole of India, including our TV stars, came out in support of the victims.

And now Sony Entertainment Television's Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi (DJ's a Creative Unit) is going a step ahead to show the seriousness of the situation.

A source informs that Rashi (Sparsh Khanchandani), along with her school friends will happily set off for a picnic to Nainital. The scenic terrain will turn into a death valley when the bus, the children are travelling by, will meet with a very vicious accident due to landslides. Added to that, will be the torrential rains that will turn the entire atmosphere gloomy and sad.

Rashi, who is supergirl to her parents, will be the one to come forward and save her friends and other students from the upturned bus along with the others on the scene. After that she and her two other friends will lose their way and in this situation too, this brave child will lead them to safety.

We talked to the wonder kid Sparsh who was all thrilled shooting this sequence, "Since I love challenges and adventure, I am really enjoying doing the scenes. We have been shooting for the last three days and this will continue for some more time. The ambience and the scenes have been shot quite close to the real and my heart goes out to all the people who suffered in the floods."

Reports a source from the sets, "Sparsh showed a lot of confidence and spirit to do this daredevil act. Later, she will also be seen carrying little kids on her back in water in a rescue act. Audiences will be gripped with the high-end action and performances."

This exciting sequence will go on air from tomorrow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Pls somebody post todaysvWu plsss. Thanks