Diya Aur Baati Hum

WU 17-07 -BhaSan's Break-up~SurYa Fevicol Jorr!

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone,

Sorry for delay and Again sorry for giving a brief update as I am really tired after fasting whole day and now offering Taraweeh prayer!Please bear with me. So back to duty and ticket to being a coolbie (Laughs):

Quick Recap:

Sandhya's two matka's and her two chances to persue her dream were broken by Bhabho and only last one is remaining.Suraj wanted Sandhya to take part in a competition which will be very useful for her in her IPS journey!Bhabho asked for a guarantee and Suraj gave third matka as guarantee to Bhabho and told her that if Sandhya loses this competition then she can happily break this matka as well as sandhya's dream.Mohit lost 50 thousand rupees in chit fund so Emily decides to participate in the same competition just to win prize money for saving Mohit's respect!Bhabho is very well aware of this and she allows Emily to take part!Bhabasa challenges SanLy to bring a saree free of cost from Meena and Sandhya wins it by fooling Meena smartly now the actual competition begins:

17th July Update:

Episode starts with everyone assembling for the Competition and Host is announced to be arriving and audience look for the host anxiously!(So much prominence for a host?...oops it's Eijaz Khan...Now its understood!Go cv's I am with you people! ):

Mr.Ashutosh (Eijaz Khan) is introduced and he is shown an entertaining character the way he emters by a Rickshaw and says that he is not only host but a Dost too.(AchaaJi Dost cum Host ,lets see you better don't fall for Sandy's beauty...Aah thank God it's not ekta's show!She always forgets main plot of the show just to show a love triangle.!)

Suraj looks at Sandhya lovingly and Holds her hand ,He tells her that she will only win this and he has full faith on her.Sandhya is overwhelmed by this!(Haaye Allah Mar Jawan gur khaake,aise pati ke liye mein hazaaron virath aur upvaas rakhne keliye tayaar hoon!)

Mr.Ashutosh(Host urf Eijaz Khan) introduces contestants one by one and he asks them questions like why they are taking part in this competition?and Emily's turn comes.Emily is nervous (Abhi se paseena paseena hogayi hamari Emily beendni!).Emily asked why she is there ? And Emily says that She is taking part for her family!(Jhooti Jhooti...hey wait she is sachi because she only considers Mohit and Bhabho as her family! Huh.)
Then comes Sandhya's turn and Bhabho gives her usual constipated look and bhabasa is superhappy!

One physically disabled woman is also introduced who says she is there for her children!(Very emotional scene and creative thought of cv's indeed...well done cv's!).

A courier office worker and a football player are introduced and then Host (Eijaz Khan) asks Sandhya for what she is there? And Sandhya answers that she is taking part only for her husband Suraj Rathi (Haaye jeeti Rahe Maari Beendni...Your and Suraj's love for each other is eternal! ...Nazar Na Lage kisiki mere siblings SurYa ko...!) suraj goes all blushing and Bhabho again gives her constipated look! Every contestant is shown having a background story.<(Thank God cv's did their home work well on this track unlike WTC track!)>.

Host calls Suraj rathi on stage and Suraj hesitates and Host tells him to come for his wife and suraj comes and host asks if what if Sandhya wins or loses?
Suraj goes on to praise sandhya's qualities!Bhabsa super happy,Sandy over whelmed and Bhabho again constipated look. (maara Chora created a Nailed it Seen!).

Precap:

Host (Eijaz Khan tells about a task of some glass like patches (Probably numbers,puzzle or about tables and mathematics tactics!).

My views on Epi:

Todays Episode was very good as compared to previous week long epis.
At last the much hyped Competition starts tomorrow.On one side I loved how Sandy didn't even think of scarificing for bhabho even once which was a treat and relief to watch.Secondly I loved SurYa Love,Trust and understanding to the core but I also got feelings in some scenes that they were overly done and dragging was prominent.

A Like Or A Comment Will Not Hurt! Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks alina for detailed wu.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks for lovely WU 😃

sathiyam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SurYA fevicol Jorr. Wow what a caption madamji.

Awesome detailed update.
Surish thumbnail
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnaks for update.

Bhabo with her 'constipated look' . Peeerfect description!
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update!! ðŸ˜Š
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dekho sindu, your LU turned into WU!