Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Helooo Peeps!! 😃 And Sorry For The Delay In Giving The Update!! Hope You Guyzzz Enjoy It! 

Chp: 2

Next Morning Jeevs Was The First To Wake Up...Opening Her Eyes  Gently...She Freezes For A While Adoring Her Cute Little Son Twirled In His Dad's Arms. Both Sleeping Peacefully. She Caresses Aaryan's Hair First And Then Of Her Cutest Hubby!! ❤️ Then She Heads To Take A Shower.
Coming Back To The Room She Takes Aaryan In Her Arms And Goes And Tucks Him In His Bed For Another Hour! While Entering Her Room She Notices That Viren Is Up! And In The Bathroom Already. So She Tidies The Bed. As She's Busy In The Course Someone Hugs Her From Behind...Of Course Viren!! 😊 ❤️

J "Lemme Finish My Work Viren...Then I Have To Go Help Maa In The Kitchen Also..But Before That Have To Wake Up Our Little Munchkin!"

V "Can't You Give A Few Moments To Me...? Don't You Love Me...?" He Said Making A Puppy Face While Still Holding Her From Behind!

J "It's..." Before She Completed Her Sentence Her Cute Little Son Entered The Room Rubbing His Ayes With One Hand And Holding His Teddy Bear Upside Down...

A "It's Nothing Like That Dadaa..Mumma Loves You But A Little Less Than Me!!" He Said That Showing His Tongue To Viren And Hugged His Mumma's Legs!
Viren Leaves Jeevika And Stand Bye Her Side. Aaryan Climbs The Bed Sweetly And Kisses His Mumma On Cheeks.
While Viren Goes On The Either Side Of The Bed Sits Angrily There.

V "Noone Loves Me!! Not Even Aaryan!!"

Aaryan Hears This And Runs To His Dadaa Hugs Him From Behind Putting His Cute Little Tiny Hands Around Viren's Neck And Kisses Him On Cheeks!! Jeevs Keeps Adoring Them!

J "Haww...You Two Don't Love Me Anymore!!"
Aaryan Hops On Viren's Back Viren While Getting Up..

V "Yeah We Don't Love You...!!
      Aaryan Lets Go Have A Bath!?" 😉
While Passing Next To Her Viren Stands Near Her Aaryan Kisses Her Again And So Does Viren!! ❤️ And Then Viren Runs Holding Aaryan To His Room...While Jeevs Is Still In A Awwee...Thinking About Her Hubby And Their Little Munchkin. And She Heads Towards The Kitchen.

It's 7:30am And Jeevs Finishes All Her Work In The Kitchen She Tells Maa To Rest For A While. She Instructs Tarun To Set The Breakfast By 7:50. And She Head To Aaryan's Room.

Walking Through The Corridor She Notices That Viren And Aaryan Are Coming This Way So She Stops There. While Aaryan Runs To His Mumma Hugs Her Legs And Tells Her To Pick Him Up. They Head Towards The Dining. Everyone Finishes Their Breakfast, Viren Gives A Good Bye Kiss To Jeevs N His Little Munckin And Leave For Office.

Its Afternoon Aaryan Is Laying On Jeevs And Jeevs Is Restless Because Viren Hasn't Called Her Yet To Inform Whether He Had Lunch Or Not!! She Wanted To Call Him But Aaryan Was Sleeping On Her. She Tried Fetching Her Phone But In Vain And Then Gave Up! AfterSome Time She Dozed Off Too. Its 5 In The Evening By Now...And Viren Hasn't Called!! Jeevs And Aaryan Were Still Asleep. After A Few Mins It Was Aaryan To Wake Up First As His Stomach Was Making Sound! Because He Was Hungry A He Hadn't Eaten Since Morning Because He's Mom Had Nothing At All Too!! He Wakes Up Jeevs...

A "Mumma...I'm hungry...See...My Stomach Is Also Making Noise!!"

J "Aww...My Baby...Ohhkk Lets Wash Our Face First..Get Fresh...Then We'll Have Something!"

A " Mumma Did Dadaa Call?" He Said Getting Down The Bed.

J "Nope. He Hadn't Called The Whole Afternoon!!" She Said Nodding In A Negative Her Eyes Shut...Few Wrinkels On Her Head And Getting Up From The Bed. Then They Both Proceeds Towards Aaryan's Room. Aaryan Gets Freshened Up With The Help Of Jeevs.

J "Aaryan, Baby Go To The Dinning Room I'll See You In Minutes!" She Said Getting Back To Her Room For Getting Fresh! While Aaryan Left His Room And Obeyed His Mumma.

Jeevs Came To The Dinning  Room After A Few More Minutes Bringing In Some Snacks For Her Self And Aaryan, And Also A Few Paronthas Which Were Viren's Specifically And Aaryan's Favorite! Aaryan Was Waiting There Patiently For His Mumma To Come. She Seated Herself Next To Aaryan's Waiting For A Few Moments To See Whether Maa & Dadaji Were Coming Down For Evening Snakcs? She Was Enquiring To Tarun About It...But Than Her Little Munchkin Shouted Out Loud...

A "I'm Hungry Mumma...Will I Get Something To Eat!? I Think Dadaji Won't Mind With It! And If You Wish You Can Wait For Them!"

J " Yeah Here You Go...And I'm Not Gonna Have Anything..I Just Don't Feel Like Having Something." She Said While Severing Her Son.

A "Have You Gone Mad? I Mean...You Haven't Had Anything The Whole Day!?!? And  There's No Chance That Your Dear Husband Is Gonna Be At Peace As He Comes To Home! How Dares He Keep My Mom Hungry!?!? :\ I Know He Must Be busy With Other Stuffs At Office! But Can't He Just Have Few Seconds To Inform You? And You Better Dare Not To Forgive Him Today Mumma! It's The Fourth Time Happening Since I Have Turned Seven!" He Said All Angrily! Getting Up Holding His Mumma's Hands And Taking Her To The Room Back. Jeevs Tried Stopping Him. But Then He Was Viren Vadhera's Son After All!!

Aaryan Was Just A Seven Years Kid Going To A Second Grade Class, Studying In A Reputed School, He Had All The Values And Virtues His Mom And Dad Have. He Was The Perfect Grandson, And He Was The Intelligent Great Grandson Too! He Was A Xerox Copy Of Viren With Some Qualities Of Jeevika In Him...A Perfect Combination Of His Parents.

Edited by RiddhiTacker - 10 years ago
MehakGera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ressy
unres
luk who is d first one
victory
oppa gangnam style...
woohooo

comng to d update...
awwwiiieee...
aryan is a sweetheart...
luvd d update to d core
it was damn cute...
aww viren n aaryan kissed jeevs...
superb n d way aaryan was angry from his dadda for keepin his mom hungry was so sweet...
just luvd d update...
plz plz update asap dis time...
thnx for d pm
luv uEdited by mehakLUVSvirika - 10 years ago
Kryanian08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a cute update!!!!! :)) and Aaryan is sooo adorable, I love how he is taking care of his mumma, like how viren takes care of jeevika, loved the update, keep it coming girl ;)) and thanks for the pm!!!! :))Edited by Kryanian08 - 10 years ago
maryammaqsood92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeee 😛
Best update 😉
Can't wait for da next update 😳
Oh my god 😆
Pls update soon 😊
Nd thnx for da pm 😆
Amazing awesome nd everything nice 👏 ⭐️
millee18 thumbnail
awsome update...
luved aayan so much...❤️
cont soon!!!
-Charu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay this is the similar way you scold me when I don't eat 😛
I want more my love!!
Please update soon 😳
Amazing Update 😉
surbhi1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update
damn cute
loved it
excited for next update
continue soon 
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Just came across this story..it's so cute!
Superb update! Update soon plz and pm me!
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesummm updateee..loved itt..keep continuingg..doing awesummm job...

eager for the next update :D