•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys, did anyone notice the Ahuja's home in yesterday's episode , its all changed and they have new furniture.

As far as I can remember the Ahuja's have not moved home, so looks like this is a blooper on CV's part 😆
Looks like everyone is sleeping or bhoot ki tarah sirf yeh topic view kar rahe hain aur comment nahin 😆 😆
Yep you are right! They did not move home but they renovated (as per the show) after Jeet won the case against his bank n got compensation!
Originally posted by Gauri22

Yep you are right! They did not move home but they renovated (as per the show) after Jeet won the case against his bank n got compensation!

Your right but in tuesday's episode everything was different even the layout of the house was different.
Yes you are right. I noticed it also.

On Tuesday's episode and part of yesterday's episode they were in a totally different house. But were back in their old house in the last scene on yesterday's episode.

Originally posted by asha222

Yes you are right. I noticed it also.

On Tuesday's episode and part of yesterday's episode they were in a totally different house. But were back in their old house in the last scene on yesterday's episode.

Thank god u saw that too, I thought I was losing the plot seeing things.
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Thank god u saw that too, I thought I was losing the plot seeing things.

Yea i thought too for a sec that maybe i missed something and they had moved. I had to watch it again. But then back to normal. I really like that house. 😊 
Originally posted by asha222

Yea i thought too for a sec that maybe i missed something and they had moved. I had to watch it again. But then back to normal. I really like that house. 😊

Me too, prefer that house than the old one.