**Bommalattam 2013 July Archives

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday 2 / 7 / 13 Episode No 178

Well, the thiruttu muzhi Nats makes up saying that the police visited Naidu - "naidu's relative... Madras visit...looked up Naidu " Prim and Proper kindles "Nellor, right?" Nats confirms that the cops are from Nellor .

Next segment Oru waste (Uh huh Roja, can you please tell me as to which segment is NOT a waste here?) Varghese calls Santhosh and apologizes. Tells him that Ms.Prim and Proper opened his eyes to the obvious. " Among all your sins, the previous jenma's punniyam is saving you. Lucky to have a wife like that " As the conversation ends, MS. PP walks in - Santhosh is all jelly ... PP says that it is her duty to protect the honor of her hubby...blah blah... mutual back patting... and then each  to their original sleeping corners Aalai vidunga sammy , Roja vale mudiyalai.

Next morning - STALINNN antha dawn shot ai maathave maatingala??? Uravugal time le irunthu paarthu paarthu salichu pOchuppa !!! MS PP, Santhosh and Bhoopathy reach the office. Santhosh goes in but the other two decide to grill the security guard. Ms. PP comes to know that the cops are from Vijayawada and they actually came to see Nats. Tells Bhoo that it is time for some investigation -asks Bhoo to get the details of the cops "Let us find out this Vizag connection " Goes in to find her bro Sara waiting. Takes him to hubby's room for an apology session. Sara apologizes in front of his sister and Santhosh says that he is actually jealous of Sara " the way you love your sister... not sure if I am as good a bro "  Bharathy leaves the room ...Sara's look changes... not sure if santhosh also changes color...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 10 years ago

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

friday updates 5 July 13

Kathir fights with hero and hit him in front of the media. They shot the entire fights between them.. Hero acts innocently and tells the media not to blow up the issue. He has pardoned the Mathan. On the other hand Kathir screams and shouts at hero for acting infront of media people. He accuses hero is the one who kill the producer and he shouldn't ne here. Hero accuse Kathir is the reason producer die as kathir has short temper and use to fight with producer. Then crowds managed to pull both them away and on the way home, hero ask his manager to do the needful so that his publicity arises.

At Chids house, both Chid n Bar discussing about quotation at the living hall, while Nad and Devi watching tv. Santhosh comes down tell that Mathan issue is telecasted on TV. Entire family watch the media captured scene between hero n mathan aka kathir. Everyone is shock and irk with his behavior in public. Devi thiru thiru in between. Then come Kathir there after the funeral, he shock to see that the entire family member is watching the incident on the tv. Chids shouted at him and Devi try to intervene but Kathir didn't say anything just go to his room. Devi scold his father for humiliating her husband. Chids scolds her back.

Inside the room, Kathir pack his things in his bag angrily. Devi comes there and scolds Mathan for manathevanging Chids name on the street. Kathir gets very hyper and scolds Devi left n right. He said he is not going to prolong this drama between them and says that whatever he is doing now is not going to help him  as the producer is dead. He's going to tell everyone about their plan. He doesn't want her money t all and its useless now. Devi shock and demand him not to tell anything but Kathir hold her neck and ask her no to show her thimiru with him. She pleads him not to reveal anything.

Kathir just storms out from the room with his bag. Devi runs after him and calls her chittapa for help. Chids stop him and ask why he is going out alone, what happened to his 3 years love with Devi. Barathy also says something but Devi asks her not to interfere in her life. Santhosh request Bar not say anything gets hurt with Devi words. Bar listen to Santhosh and goes to her room. Kathir argues with Chids and tell him not the test his patient. Chids still continue with his teasing words and make Kathir mad. Finally Kathir shouts at Chids telling that he is kathavan and storm out from the house. Nads and Devi runs after him. The rest just leave the place sadly. Chids stand helplessly.

Edited by Janu - 10 years ago

friday update – 12/7/13

Scene 1

Continue with Santhosh shouting at Devi for insulting his wife Bar. He almost hit her but Chitti stops them and scold Santhosh instead. She says that he should think about his character before supports his wife. And also ask devi to go in chellama.. Bar comes there and ask Bar why he so emotional. Just leave the matter, but Santhosh saya that he is puzzles with Chitti attitude today. Bar pacify him saying that Devi is Chitti's pet and offcoz she will support her. Santhosh sits and think himself.

Chids meets Devi in her room. Devi asks why so sudden pasam comes and see her in the room. Chids says is not sudden pasam but for her everything opposites. Chids reminds her about due date for sothu . Another 10 days to go. He asks about her husband and she need to produce him on the 10th days otherwise no sothu. Devi asks whether he is blackmailing her and she knows how to get her sothu. Chids tells her that he fail to bring up her and now facing the consequences. He ask her to go and sleep and not good for her heath to stay up late. Devi irritates with her father talks.

Unwanted scene….just brief update

Sagunthala hubby at tasmac shop. He is hiring a photographer who he knows very well to snap photos of his wife and her illicit affair. He tells her that he needs that photo to produce in court to get divorce and can avoid paying alimony to ex-wife. The photographer happily agrees to his new job.

Scene 3

Devi seeking Nads help to settle her problem with sothu. Nads tells her that he has consults the leading lawyer in town and also get the same answer as Chids was telling. They cannot ever change his will or fight on court on the will documents coz of the entire sothu is self earning by Chids. The nest ways is to bring mathan again on the last day and grab the sothu. Devi says that she cannot do that as Mathan is not going to help her anymore ans he is not interest in money. Nads ask her to make an u-turn and go mathan way. She shocks and says she will never do that and fall down to Mathan. Nads advices her that if she wants something she have acts accordingly to acquire that even to stoop low. Once we achive the matter, then show them the true colour. Nads ask her to tell Matahn that she has changed and wants to live together with Mathan and she does not want any money from her father. Tell him that she start to love him. Devi left to think ..

thodarum

Edited by Janu - 10 years ago
Tuesday 9 / 7 / 13 Episode No 183

Well
, it is time to come clean - uh huh finally !!! Kathir (finally he uses his own name !!) enters the lion's den - actually there are two !! . First thanks Chids for honoring his request "thanks for meeting me though you are really mad at me " - then goes on to list the sorrows of his life. "There are only two things in the world that I cherish . One is Bharathy and her happiness. You know the reason for my ditching her . Before I got in to this situation, I honestly did not know that Devi was your daughter. Had I known I would never have done what I did. Number 2 is cinema , that is my passion. " Then goes on to say about Priya's dad who gave him an opening and how it got misfired . "I wanted to set right his losses and that is when Devi came to me with this idea of Bommai kalyanam ( in all this folks, not once does he mention the contract !! ) . I thought that  I would be helping her in getting what is rightfully hers . Also, I would get the money to complete the movie . Every minute of my stay in your house was like hell for me. I can't confide in Bharathy because she will come to know about my hate act. That is why I wanted to tell you everything. Now that I have told you, I will leave from your lives. I just wanted to clear my side " Both Chids and Badri are moved. Badri says that Bharathy needs to be kept in the loop. Kathir says that he does not want Bharathy to know any thing " At least, let her be happy. Looks like only now she is trying to lead a normal life with Santhosh. let me be the villain and let her be happy " Chids apologizes for misunderstanding him and says that Katthir should rethink his decision of ditching Devi " That is a big decision. Think over and then decide " Kathir leaves . Chids feels bad for his misjudgement . Badri says that Devi is used to doing all wrong things "but this time chose a good groom - though for wrong reasons " Chids says that Kathir is the best choice for Devi "like how Bharathy is to Santhosh " Badri needles Chids for being a business man in everything and Chids agrees " a business man is a business man is a business man.." ( Roja can't help muttering a rose is a rose is a rose )

Rajesh has passed his MBA with flying colors. Mama and papa are getting ready to go to the temple. Some small talk about how Mrs.Nats is beautiful in her saree blah blah. The trio leave for the temple and Bharathy promises to cook the meal.

Temple - Ok folks, don't forget that there is only one temple where the family congregation happens !! - Santhosh is with the girl whose hubby picked up a fight with him - past misdemeanors surfacing, eh? The girl says that she can not tolerate the torture any more " I can not stand him bad mouthing YOU (athu sari, still holding a torch for the Casanova?) Please get me divorce (yen vera yarum illiya unakku help panna? Ex promoting your  divorce is bad ,eh? ) Santhosh says that he will try once again "Don't do any thing hasty, ok? " They both maintained a good distance ...until now...Rojaaa you said it too soon !!! Nats and family land at the temple...Nats and wife move towards the temple pond to wash their legs...Santhosh nears the girl and tries to wipe her tears...a ha ..Mrs, Nats sees this kAn kOlla KAtchi ...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 10 years ago
Nithya iam here...
will do wed update😭

Wednesday July 10th Updates

Epsiode 184

Nats and his wife at temple pond...at the same pond where hero santosh kanna thodachu samadana paduthing the girl sakku(sakuntala)..(aanalum rombha nerama samadana paduthararu ppa hero😆)Chithi super shcoked...Chithi drags nats and leaves the place...nats misses that kankolla katchi...

Their son comes there and says wait ma...me kal kazhuvittu varen...Chithi says no..Nee enna loosa??asks nats...but chithi finally wins the game and all three goes inside for saami kumbiding..

back to pond..innum kaiyya vitta padillai😆...sakku's  husband comes there and morachufies...Girl thiru thiru...tells santosh not to  turn...santhosh tells her not to worry...he will go and talk to him...sakku says...no no...see his eyes...avaru kudichurukkaru...(avaru vaam😆🤢)...sakku says ...takk nnu thirumbama casual la thirumbunga..(yemma sakku...nee enna loosa?...innoruthan pakathula utkandhukittu ...??appuram takk nnu thirumbina enna casual la thirumbhi na enna😆)

Purushar in rudran avatar...Santosh says i will go and talk to him...sakku stops him...santhosh gets up and walks..purushar escapes...Santhosh searching..Purushar nowhere..saku rcomes near santosh and says good...he is gone ..santosh leaves and sakku worried...

Inside etemple...nats family saami kumbiding and sakku comesin and talks to nats...Nats recognises her and  talks to her...sakku leaves and wife akss abt her...nats says ex-emp...ellarum elaves and chithi pogum podhu gives a kaduppu looks towards sakku and leaves..

Devi comes to office and asks for chids...Goes to his room and starts shouting...areu happy now?..Chids silent...Naidu turns to go out chids stops him..Devi says iam married now...now take decision abt the property...Chids sends naidu out and devi asks abt property...Chids says registar office  ellam marraige illai..proper marraige pannu and go bring ur husband back...Devi says u avamanapaduthufy him and sent him out ..how will he come now??..

Chids says bring ur husabnd..i'll ask sorry... Bharathi comes in anto get some sign ...chids signs and bha out...Chids says my final decision is ur husband should come...then i'll talk to my lawyer..>evi leaves saying ok..i'll bring him back...Chids sad...calls his friend and says its better to tell the truth to bharathi...friend tell him to wait for somemore time..

Devi comes to meet priya...Priya morachufying...Devi nakkal pannufies her house..an then says sorry...and says she feels very sad for her dad and blah blah...Priya tells her ..enna venum...come to the point...Devi talks abt madan and priya says this is not madan's house ...and i dont know anything abt madan...and devi says he is a cheat..give me his address ...i'll go ask him naalu nalla vaarthai...priya shouts ...GET OUT...Devi shouts back and priya throws her out...

Madan's friend comes and devi asks him abt madan...Friend says theriyadhu and devi slaps him for that..🤢

Thodarum..

after a looong time iam watching this serial...oru name um nyabag illai..if there is any sodappal in character names...sorry😊

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago