Vrinda's exit [Discuss here ONLY] CM DT Note Pg 119

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys... 

There is no confirmation form the PH but we have video news now saying Vrinda is leaving. And for all we know, the video could have been made seeing the viewers reaction on the farewell scene and no real confirmed source. 

Regardless, please keep all the discussion, new sharing, frustration all in here only while also keeping forum rules in check. Other topics will be closed and if just short thread, may be moved here.. 

-D3 Development Team.
Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And here I was thinking Palki is just pulling a stunt to scare viewers but will show Taani/Vrinda in just few days >.< 

WHAT is she doing man?! 

I think she doesn't love D3 anymore and wants it to go rot. THIS is probably the biggest loss D3 will ever have if the news turns up true.
TaaniRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 this show it should go down and under
Rey loves 3 girls 5 6 7 
Make sense of that by naming each and everyone as true love 
To give you Fing Charlie space you took Vrinda from us .
Why is Charlie getting TO be the lead that non deserving person.VD has worked hard to GET where she has and now you take it from her to make room for that stupid Charmar .INTOLERABLE NONSENSE
SHUT THIS SHOW DOWN 
NO TAAREY = NO D3 
Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago
TaaniRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys this is my official goodbye form the show from here onwards I wont be posting anymore 

After all the hardships we faced in this forum the show we get this in return 
Seriously PAYBACK a bitch 

I wont wait for an official confirmation because I knwo this is true 
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If Vrinda is leaving then its goodbye D3 from me because she was the only thing I waited to see in D3. without her there is nothing that would interest me in the show. ðŸ˜”

In a way I glad if she is leaving because she may get another show which will be more deserving of her talent.
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This Show should end now. Palki's record of ruining everything. We are not fools to watch this stupid, making no sense show.
Firstly, new entry means Rey will fall in love again, so I can't ever trust him.
Secondly NO ONE CAN BEAT TAAREY CHEMISTRY.
As of now, muy only reason watching D3 is Vrinda. Don't trust Amar at all. So as soon as this news is confirmed, its Bye bye D3 and will never watch Palki's show again
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I seriously have no words

Even if VD is leaving the show I am fine with it coz as such she has gone through a lot while being on this show all the hatred,bashing and abuses and everyone has their saturation point at one time or the other

But the thing is what's with this yet another new girl in Rey's life.Are u freaking crazy to show him falling in love for the third time.For me VriMar=Taarey always(for all of us as a matter of fact).But they could have replaced VD and kept taani's character and taarey's love story intact(although i won't be able to accept any replacement also but kam se kam Taarey toh rehete na show mein)

And moreover they didn't even care to tell us all this beforehand and we suddenly come to know that yesterday we saw Taani and Taarey for the last time.Just when we were in the hope that Taani will return soon we get this news just one day after MITWA anniversary.VD quitting baad ki baat hai thy decided to end Taarey just like that and so easily.

Enough is enough.We have had enough of this show.I wish VD gets all the happiness and success in her life.God bless her.Be happy and keep smiling always VD.I am proud to be her fan.WE'll always be there to love you and support you VD.Hamesha and forever.

GO TO HELL D3
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If at all this is a publicity stunt, all I can say is Palki should go get a life.. I mean doing this and hurting TR and VD fans' feelings just for the sake of publicity isn't done.. Just waiting for an official statement.. Is it true or not? 
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
palki haz lost it hw d hell cn she end taarey😡 w8in 4 an official annoucmnt if vrinda leavz am done wid D3 4eva. hope D3 endz tht 2 rlly soon. palki jus plyd wid tr fans her n her show cn go to hell😡
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
a big gud bye to d3...
palki do wt evr u want...
ur show n its ur twists...
i dnt give a damn abt ur shw ny mre...