Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona_loveVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
my only reason for watching d3 was vrinda but if this news is confirmed than bye bye d3
what palki mam is doing they are presenting love as a joke
i really don't want this news to be true
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Palki think's that we will stay tuned to this show even now...i have already left the show starting from today
tarey_love thumbnail
Guys  kya hum aisa kuch milke nahi kar sakte ki cvs ko Taani as vrinda ko vapas lanahi pade koi bhi petition ya twitter kisi bhi cvs ka please kya hum aisa kuch kar sakte hai this is the time that we will show our love towards Taani as Vrinda
sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok wu of tellybytes new video ðŸ¤¢
d3 is gng to have a major change.after brk up taani want's some space and later leaves the colg and town ...so taani makes an exit and is eventually the end of her role in the show.ie vrinda makes an exit with this scene.they said that they tried to contact vrinda but vrinda said a big no to cmnt.the team is gng to give an interview on vrinda's exit and chu can enter the show as rey's new found love...!and they said the news is very confirmed...🤢🤢

bye to d3.final gud bye to the show if the claimed news is true

for me- no taani,no taarey? so no d3...m just done with thd utter chu-mar crap...palki s gone mad,she z pushing that person frm d3 who made the show run in its hardest times,i started watching d3 coz of taani and will end coz of taani,still in shock
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm actually crying right now, well this show is finished for me, I'm absolutely done with this crap, y couldn't they be upfront and tell us that vrinda is leaving
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShReya_TaaRey

If at all this is a publicity stunt, all I can say is Palki should go get a life.. I mean doing this and hurting TR and VD fans' feelings just for the sake of publicity isn't done.. Just waiting for an official statement.. Is it true or not? 

u think this is a publicity stunt no ways shreya confirmation bhi jaldi hi aa jayega dekh lena but that's not the point the thing is that they are telling us about this after everything has been wrapped up whether taarey or taani...u know how much devastated i am feeling not coz VD is leaving but coz they didn't tell us before and hum mein se kisiko bhi bhanak tak nahi thi kal ke episode mein ki it wasn't a taani farewell only yesterday but also farewell for Taarey and VD😭...i am feeling so damn ditched right now that they haven't even given an official confirmation till now man after the track has ended and we didn't even know that TR track was going to end...and here's ending an unconditional love story...a story which was so damn special for all of us and they ended it just like that ...what;s their problem with replacement i agree i wouldn't have watched the show even then also but itna relief reheta mere mann mein is baat ka burden toh na reheta that taarey show mein nahi ahi at least TR show mein toh rehete uski story toh zinda reheti
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I shouldn't be commenting here...but I personally feel VD is not leaving the show palki cant end Tarey just like that ..they are an important part of the show... as far the video...though I havent seen it .high chances are there to be it a rumour..guys I know not seeing ur fav character is annoying... just wait for an official confirmation by cvs...
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its confirmed guys ,its confirmed l]all the signs indicate it 
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All the signs indicate so:

look at Vrindas 11th of July tweet 
and the next one has nothing to do with her fans.

The party video contained VDs pics too aswell as Taanis 

Vrinda and Amar took a pic together which happens very rarely 

She has not been shooting for days  and new photos of spending time with family shopping have been creeping up 

In her tweets she mentioned STRUGGLE ...and everything 

This Taani farewell party was an actuall party unlike Taanis B-DAY or Achievement party.They dragged this track for a very long time 

And the BIG REASON BEING:

The news out by tellybytes about it 

No one confirming the news so everyones holding out for the big confirmation 

In my heart I know shes leaving it hurts it really hurts