Anamika and Jeet

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone...

I was just thinking that I really want to see jeet and anamika's consumation scene and then the punishment ... what do you all say?
Aare yaar. Give me a hi5. I also want to see dat. Bt yeh cv's kabhi bas nhi aayenge. They have broken our trust. Ab saluja aur chavi ki nautanky se show ko khatam karna chahte hain.
  maybe another 350  years  to wait for ...πŸ˜†
😳I wished soo badly i mean they should atleast let Anamika be with Jeet once u know πŸ˜‰... So we can see simran sizzle even more and she will sooo hot in the consumation scene yaar i had it all pinned out...

Scene would start with Jeet going to Anamika's place and then hugging her and saying i love you and i can;t stand CHavi and want to leave her.. Anamika all happy doesnt show and says go and that its going to rainπŸ˜ƒ and then he will be stuck with her for whole nightπŸ˜‰... Jeet is about to leave when he gives her anamika a hug and it starts to rainπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰  Anamika pushes jeet away and then goes outside and get wet in the rain and Jeet comes and grabs Anamika's arm and pushes her close to him and kisses her forehead and then cheeks and then goes close to her lips and then she shy's away... and then Jeet grabs her and picks her up takes her inside the room lights up candles and then in the background the music is playing and Jeet kisses Anamika's hand then moves towards the neck and hugs her close we see them very close and they kiss and lights go outπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...

Hayyee i too wish it happens 
But till date all they hav shown is whenever Jeet goes to Ana's house, all she does is make him unconscious n suck his blood πŸ˜΅ .. So i dont wanna keep any hopes also!! 
Originally posted by brownpride

😳I wished soo badly i mean they should atleast let Anamika be with Jeet once u know πŸ˜‰... So we can see simran sizzle even more and she will sooo hot in the consumation scene yaar i had it all pinned out...

Scene would start with Jeet going to Anamika's place and then hugging her and saying i love you and i can;t stand CHavi and want to leave her.. Anamika all happy doesnt show and says go and that its going to rainπŸ˜ƒ and then he will be stuck with her for whole nightπŸ˜‰... Jeet is about to leave when he gives her anamika a hug and it starts to rainπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰  Anamika pushes jeet away and then goes outside and get wet in the rain and Jeet comes and grabs Anamika's arm and pushes her close to him and kisses her forehead and then cheeks and then goes close to her lips and then she shy's away... and then Jeet grabs her and picks her up takes her inside the room lights up candles and then in the background the music is playing and Jeet kisses Anamika's hand then moves towards the neck and hugs her close we see them very close and they kiss and lights go out😳...

Oh wow   we have amazing talent here, you made it come alive in front of aybody's eyes...vow.  Pleajj Pleajjj mail it to Karan johar, twitter it or whatever, you are really director's pride, brownpride ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by sector

Oh wow   we have amazing talent here, you made it come alive in front of aybody's eyes...vow.  Pleajj Pleajjj mail it to Karan johar, twitter it or whatever, you are really director's pride, brownpride ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

yea brownpride .. great imagination πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by brownpride

Scene would start with Jeet going to Anamika's place and then hugging her and saying i love you and i can;t stand CHavi and want to leave her.. Anamika all happy doesnt show and says go and that its going to rainπŸ˜ƒand then he will be stuck with her for whole nightπŸ˜‰... Jeet is about to leave when he gives her anamika a hug and it starts to rainπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ Anamika pushes jeet away and then goes outside and get wet in the rain and Jeet comes and grabs Anamika's arm and pushes her close to him and kisses her forehead and then cheeks and then goes close to her lips and then she shy's away... and then Jeet grabs her and picks her up takes her inside the room lights up candles and then in the background the music is playing and Jeet kisses Anamika's hand then moves towards the neck and hugs her close we see them very close and they kiss and lights go out😳...
hayee. I wish da light doesn't go out. Just joking. Yeah da scene will be damn hot. I want ana in red saree. Whu super hot. Wat abt jeet?