Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: snehal.

Because of that only my knowledge to CID raised leaps and bounds 😆. And those days they were airing stolen dynamite and all golden era episodes.. There would be hardly anyone who can escape from CID's charm after watching all those classics.

Agreed Boss...👍🏼
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gadhadada

Yes, most of Us turn CRAZY at that time for CID... the Whole day, we just watched CID and CID...😆

Exactly...my mother used to say me - 'arre yeh episode kal vi hua tha na...firse dekh rehi hei ' 😆😆
gadhadada thumbnail

I watch His only One Movie jusst cz of Him which is KAALO, but I really Adore Him at SAATHIYA, he gives a Head to Head fight to SRK, its always a Big Pleasure to watch two Actors (not heros) at One Frame and Both sharing an Excillent bonding so the Scene goes to peaks just cz of their Skills and talent...⭐️
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: debasree04

Exactly...my mother used to say me - 'arre yeh episode kal vi hua tha na...firse dekh rehi hei ' 😆😆

😆 My gran remembers other characters with reference to CID now.. Like when she sees sparsh she says - this girl is abhijeet's daughter right ? And i feel really good that my family is now adapted to my craziness for CID/Abhijeet 😆 
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes...those days all classic cases were shown..really wish sony air these once in a while..Dada, I can't recall the epi killer lake, which era?
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I watch His only One Movie jusst cz of Him which is KAALO, but I really Adore Him at SAATHIYA, he gives a Head to Head fight to SRK, its always a Big Pleasure to watch two Actors (not heros) at One Frame and Both sharing an Excillent bonding so the Scene goes to peaks just cz of their Skills and talent...⭐️

Yes.. I saw sathiya last scene only cause my friend told me SRK does a guest appearance there and was pleasantly shocked to see ACP Aditya Srivastava there and that too with SRK.. 
debasree04 thumbnail

U r right...Adi sir did this not only Saathiya with SRK
in Lakshya with Amitabh & Hrithik
in Deewar with Amitabh
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

U r right...Adi sir did this not only Saathiya with SRK
in Lakshya with Amitabh & Hrithik
in Deewar with Amitabh

Boss, Main nay bus SAATHIYA hee dekhi hay...😳
debasree04 thumbnail

Boss, Main nay bus SAATHIYA hee dekhi hay...😳

i know GD please watch Lakshya...no need to watch deewar...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I would really suggest GD to watch Satya and Mohandas. Not even Lakshya..