Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Just watched Accused officer today...what an tremendous performance manπŸ‘πŸ‘. Regret on own fault, urge to prove himself innocent, sudden anger when public was throwing stones on him, shock and pain watching his buddies doubting him, more over the determination in his eyes...everything was so perfectπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. The angry young man look makes you fall for him every moment.
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: debasree04

i know GD please watch Lakshya...no need to watch deewar...

chalo I'll try to watch it after RAMZAN...πŸ‘πŸΌ
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amnt sure if even Adi sir would wish to work with RGV post let's kill veerappan project..referring to satya 2 convo..Edited by Mini.S - 10 years ago
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: debasree04

i know GD please watch Lakshya...no need to watch deewar...

Aditya sir as Pradeep of Lakshya is just too rightly cast.. He completely vanishes as abhijeet and becomes a army officer and second in command.. Such a smooth transition to character.. Just loved that
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: visrom

I would really suggest GD to watch Satya and Mohandas. Not even Lakshya..

DII, SATYA I already watched but honestly yaad nahi Us mein baray Bhai ka Role kya tha, I only Remember BHEKO MATRE and SATYA...πŸ˜‰
haan Main MOHANDAS dekhnay mein buht zyada intrested hun...😳
I dunt know why... whenever I saw its Caps, wo Mujhy apni taraf Khenchti hay...
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mini.S

amnt sure if even Adi sir would wish to work with RGV post let's kill veerappan project..referring to satya 2 convo..

He is not in Satya 2 . I checked the cast list and frankly the promo doesn't look convincing. I would like to remember "the khandilkar" of satya only.. 
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Unfortunately I also didn't see his any movie other than kaaloπŸ˜’. What hurts me most is that he was never given the credit and praise, spotlight he deserves. This man is always sidelined just because his down to earth nature and privacy.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pradeep hardly has a role there...that's why I don't suggest GD to watch that. And there's another reason I don't want her to see movies like Deewar, Lakshya etc...

GD, meri baat mano...please watch Mohandas and Satya.
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

DII, SATYA I already watched but honestly yaad nahi Us mein baray Bhai ka Role kya tha, I only Remember BHEKO MATRE and SATYA...πŸ˜‰
haan Main MOHANDAS dekhnay mein buht zyada intrested hun...😳
I dunt know why... whenever I saw its Caps, wo Mujhy apni taraf Khenchti hay...

Go some pages back in thi thread GD. Dabasree posted pics of insp. Khandilkar there.
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: visrom

Seriously. I was very angry with Aditya sir after that episode. I have been angry with Abhijeet before but this was different. I couldn't digest how he agreed to do that episode. 😑
Khandilkar removed all the anger from me. That day he became more special. I was chatting with Bhav after watching it. πŸ˜†

which episode??