~~Bonne Fete - Aditya Srivastav~~ - Page 46

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the link di. Oh man...what an scary look😳.. Adi sir played the role of a ghost in that serial?
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Thanks for the link di. Oh man...what an scary look😳.. Adi sir played the role of a ghost in that serial?

No he achieves some power by which he sends his hand to kill others and after killing them their life gets added in his life line and thus he lives longer life 😛

yeah Angel 😆
this is the part 1 video...if u want u can find the consecutive parts in yt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1qnqqQ6Tc

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1qnqqQ6Tc[/YOUTUBE]
Deba di, Snehal di thank you so much🤗🤗. Exactly opposite to Abhijit role..he would happily sacrifice his life for saving others😆.

Deba di, Snehal di thank you so much🤗🤗. Exactly opposite to Abhijit role..he would happily sacrifice his life for saving others😆.

He plays a negative character there isn't he.. And thank god abhijeet isn't turned into supercop by FW yet.. else they will show abhijeet shooting by just looks and daya breaking door just by seeing it
I never see it.. But looking forward to it😃. Aur di, Fw ka bharosa nahi, I doubt that man-voldemort cross and total theme of Jungle ka darinda was inspired by Super cop of Shapath.. But still Adi sir in negative role is always treat to watch😳..take Rocky in Beherupiya..excellent performance⭐️⭐️⭐️.
Originally posted by snehal.

He plays a negative character there isn't he.. And thank god abhijeet isn't turned into supercop by FW yet.. else they will show abhijeet shooting by just looks and daya breaking door just by seeing it

🤣  thank God FW dnt make same stories as they do in Shapath...😆😆

But Angel...u can watch it...surely enjoy the awesome acting of Aditya sir...he proves his versatility again in this serial...⭐️

Anyway friends, i m leaving...Good night to all of u & Aditya sir also 😳😳

I never see it.. But looking forward to it😃. Aur di, Fw ka bharosa nahi, I doubt that man-voldemort cross and total theme of Jungle ka darinda was inspired by Super cop of Shapath.. But still Adi sir in negative role is always treat to watch😳..take Rocky in Beherupiya..excellent performance⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Rocky is too sweetly negative if we compare other nasty negative roles he played 😛.. 
Except shooting daya all rocky did was pretend to be abhijeet 😆
But yes, in negative performances he makes us hate the character he is playing. That is ofcourse his strength.
Exactly👍🏼. That is the best quality of an excellent actor..he makes the characters real and make us hate or love or sympathise with them by his acting.. Still the daku wala fb pic is shuffling in my mind..and I am laughing at my own thoughts.. Me is leaving now. Goodnight Aditya sir and all.
Wohh thread is flying
Missing all Adi sir disscusions and caps

I dont remember my first epic of CID
It was at a relatives house
But started watching irregularly after girftaar episode
Fell in love with Abhi sir 1 1/2 year later in the lapata bacha episode
Never tried to miss an episode since