•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Real-life mom Barkha Bisht Sengupta, who replaced Rupali Ganguly in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti — Parvarrish, has no qualms about playing mother to three children on the show.

For someone who has done an item song in a film, she feels that TV is her comfort zone and even before, she has done roles that would have her wearing salwar kameez or saris.

Barkha mentions how she had to try on several dresses and looks in order to look convincing as the mom. She says, "The show also went through a leap and our family becomes richer over the years. We also tried out salwar kameezand dresses as new-age moms wear western clothes and salwar kameez but since I have a thin frame, I looked too young for the part. We finally settled on a sari."

Barkha, who recently finished shooting for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone starrer Ram Leela, feels that though TV is a woman-centric medium, "I wish TV would have more variety, more scope for reality and not be regressive."
Barkhaaa ^_^ my sweetie pie.. i love u in saaree n shalwar kameez n western.. u carry all so well 😊
i was a bit disappointed with her hairstyle of jooda at first but later she opened her hair yayy 😛
BARKHA only gives interviews. but after her entry the show going off air just within TWO MONTHES.
Originally posted by subhadip2013

BARKHA only gives interviews. but after her entry the show going off air just within TWO MONTHES.

🤣 if u really mean barkha made the show go off air 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by angelic.pari

🤣 if u really mean barkha made the show go off air 🤣 🤣
HOW MANY PEPOLE REMEMBERED HER AS  pinky AFTER THE SHOW OFF AIR??

HOW MANY PEPOLE REMEMBERED HER AS  pinky AFTER THE SHOW OFF AIR??

thts not the answer dear... 😊
the thing is why blame barkha tht show''s going off lol
n dnt tell me rupali was the reasn show was running from day 1  

thts not the answer dear... 😊
the thing is why blame barkha tht show''s going off lol
n dnt tell me rupali was the reasn show was running from day 1  
DEAR, i think you completly AGREE with me

DEAR, i think you completly AGREE with me

oh yeah yeah.. if rupali hadnt had left the show hadnt been going off air.. it was running cz of rupali from all that time.. yeah? barkha k aney se hi to show band ho rha he na -_-.. rupali hoti to 100 saal chalta.. hena! -_________-

oh yeah yeah.. if rupali hadnt had left the show hadnt been going off air.. it was running cz of rupali from all that time.. yeah? barkha k aney se hi to show band ho rha he na -_-.. rupali hoti to 100 saal chalta.. hena! -_________-
rupali & barkha.  WHAT BRILIANT ACTRESS THEY ARE.                                                                    & what briliant roll they play/played          THE PINKY