Prediction of the week : manesha76  
Ratings of the week : -Wild_Desire-
Sun raha hai na tu aka Message to CV's : M.Hurr
Madhubala Addict of the week : Nafs_Sweetheart 
FF/OS/SS of the week : -Wild_Desire-
Fashion ka hai yeh jalwa : -Wild_Desire-
Fashion Sense that needs to be trashed- chiknichameli07
Teda hai par mera hai: ApurvaLovesARVI
Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED]: .BadtameezDil.
Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Monday,15th July

The Episode begins with Madhu trying to console RK but RK is still upset with his father. Madhu tells that she will be with RK always and she manages to takes him home. RK is about to do the death formalities for his mother Radhaji and all get shocked. Madhu tries to stop him but he doesnt listen. She suddenly faints and RK takes care of her.Meanwhile Radhaji becomes very upset by RK's doings. RK asks Madhu that she should never leave him, Madhu says that she will not leave RK ever. Sultan thinks about Madhu's words and gets angry with RK. Deepali tells Sultan that she only gave that photo to Sultan so Sultan asks Deepali how much money she wants for that photo. Deepali tells that he has to split RK and Madhu and they both plan for that.

Tuesday,16th July

The Episode begins with Madhu searching for RK and she finds him. Both confront each other to find a solution. Radhaji is still upset with RK's doings and feels that it is all her fault for hiding things. Sultan gives an interview about his father Mohan Kundra and in that interview they ask details about Mohan Kundra. Sultan takes that car driver to tell all the truth about Mohan Kundra and RK and his family sees that interview. Madhu tries to switch-off the TV but RKstops her and he watches the interview. Rk gets angry with Sultan. Madhu gets a call from Sultan and he tells that he has to meet RK and he will get all his responsibility from RK. RK gets angry with Madhu because of her talking with Sultan and he asks what did Sultan have to tell her and Madhu tells that Sultan wants to meet him so RK gets ready to meet him but Madhu stops him. Deepali thinks that Madhu may spoil the plan of Sultan when she sees Madhu stopping RK.

Wednesday,17th July

The Episode begins with RK and Madhu discussing about Sultan's issues and RK gets angry with Sultan. RK tells Madhu that he will fight with everyone for his wife Madhu, which makes Madhu emotional. Deepali and Sultan  talk about their plan because their previous planshad failed so Deepali is very tensed. RK and Sultan are waiting to see each other with the gun and RK thinks about Madhu's words about Sultan. RK goes to meet Sultan and Deepali informs that to Sultan. Deepali is happy. RK and Sultan fight with each other and Sultan taunts RK about his father. Deepali informs that RK went to meet Sultan so Madhu rushes to that place to stop RK.

Thursday,18th July

The Episode begins with Sultan teasing RK with his father's name. They both fight with each other and Sultan continues taunting him. RK tells Sultan that he is showing all his bad character now so RK says he will not leave him. Sultan says that Madhu is Sultan's property so RK gets angry with him and they both start fighting with each other. Madhu and Bittuji rush are in search of RK and Sultan,come just in time to stop their fight. Madhu stops Sultan when he tries to shoot RK. Madhu tells to shoot her, Sultan asks for the reason and she tells that she loves RK and she is not in love with Sultan. RK and Madhu hug each other, so Sultan gets angry. Sultan tries to shoot RK but suddenly Sultan gets shot by RK. Madhu gets shocked. Sultan falls down from the mountain cliff so everyone get scared. RK tells that he didn't shoot Sultan as Madhu consoles him.

Friday,19th July

The Episode begins with Radha asking Sikki to search for RK and Madhu as she was very tensed about RK.. Just then RKand Madhu come home and Radha asks what happened but RK maintains silence but then tells Radha that he pushed Sultan from the mountain and Radha gets shocked. Madhu explains the matter. RK goes to police station surrenders himself saying that he pushed Sultan from the mountain. So the police arrests him and put him in Jail. Madhu and Bittuji worry for RK and they search Sultan's body but they dont't find. So Madhu keeps worrying and Bittuji consoles her. Madhu tells this matter to Radha and Deepali is very happy about that incident. Madhu enters into her room and she thinks about her memories of RK and she cries. Madhu and Radha pray to god for RK ,Just then,Madhu gets a call from police that they got Sultan's body. Madhu and Radha are happy to hear the news but Deepali is shocked.

Saturday,20th July

The Episode begins with Madhu standing besides RK in police station. Cops tells RK that he can get bail since Sultan's dead body is not found yet.Just when procedure for bail was in progress a cop comes and tells that now bail can't happen since they found sultan's body.The cop takes Madhubala to identify Sultan's body. Madhu is taken to morgue where she is shown dead body. She identifies him as Sultan and feels sad as they were just happy that RK will be saved if Sultan is alive.She calls Bittuji and tells that the dead person is Sultan. As she goes home,Madhu feels sad to see her bed and room without RK. Next morning,Madhu and Bittuji reach police station . Media makes it difficult for Madhu and Bittu to get inside police station. Lawyers asks details about the incident and assures that it is an open and shut case since both RK and Sultan's fingerprints are there on pistol.Also Madhubala and bittu are sure that the act was done in self defence.

As madhu faints in RK's arms when he does the death rituals of his alive mothers RK picks her up and takes her to the room,madhu gains consciousness and tells RK what has happened with them and RK tells her to take rest,madhu says will ge leave?he says even if the whole world says he will not,madhu sleeps taking RK's hand in hers and RK smiles amidst the sadness spread all around them.

As madhu wakes up she didn't find RK but RK comes and she hugs RK and he hugs her back madhu tells him he promised he would never leave her RK says he's fulfilling his promise but she told him if he wants to be a superstar he would have to work so he's going for work,madhu says I love you to RK and he says the same.

Who says theres' romance only when you do it physically, it can also happen through words,and this is exactly that scene,the beautiful dialogues b/w rk and madhu were very very passionate and romantic here it goes:

Madhu tells RK that he was right about sultaan and he thinks that..RK completes her sentence that like every other thing he has snatched away her from him too,RK says Sultaan thought you are the part of
RK says to madhu that she's made for him and only him and if was written in someone else's fate he had fought for her and would made her his,he says whether he would be anyone she is only his,madhu says she knows that whether he would be anyone if not a superstar he would be an idiot and will seek her only and drove her crazy too,Madhu hugs RK and RK hugs her back.

Yes yes RISHBALA again nailed it!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘What a terrific scene. I mean one is smiling remembering the other and the other is cryig remembering the other. ๐Ÿ˜ญUfff Kya pyar hai!!
RK thinking of  BIWI, thinking ki woh abhi tak soyi nahi hogi, thinking that she must be crying for me. ๐Ÿ˜ญAnd Madhu crying for RK, crying to be just running into RK's arms.๐Ÿ˜ญ
Both looking at the moon thinking that they are together. Rishbala just Nailed it!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ANd one more scene!! RK-Sultan face off!!Sultan was keep on talking about how RK is the najaiz son of MK. and RK was all num. But as soon as Sultan talked about Madhu, right then RK couldnt control his anger.RK was right about saying that he understands what he said to Sultan returned to him only. He understands that whatever happened with Meera was wrong. I think Sultan and RK Nailed it!! Great performance by Vivian and Avinesh.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Sultan falling from the Cliff... 

Like seriously Madhubala CVs ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก what is wrong with u... ? Such a horribly directed n executed FALL ... it looked clearly that very ordinary level of video editing was used for the scene..! Grr. get ur act straight team..! 

bairaagix thumbnail

Madhu & RK this week.. I guess Cv's finally giving Madhu good dresses! I quite liked RK dress this week, though it was repeated since 3 days..๐Ÿ˜†So Madhu (blue salwaar & RK (black Tshirt &jeans )!

Yes, aapka number bhi aa hee gaya Bittu ji.. Those shirts just don't work! You can perfectly camouflage your big belly with dark and muted colors. Therefore, all your pinks, yellows and polka dots need to be trashed! 

^^ ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ  I know. . I know .. u must be wondering ...why  our Janus are in the list. .but ..as u know.. Bhai ..set up this trap for RK ... n now.. RK is so badly stuck ... and poor Madhu is gonna go crazy trying to get him out..! Feeling terrible for our Rishbala! 

RK and Madhu again,RK not for being a fighter felt so so so proud when he got ready for his shoots and went to his sets and faced the media even after being shattered he proved himself a phoenix and rise from the ashes again.

Madhu for becoming a shield for RK when sultaan tried to shoot RK,the way she didn't budge when both madhu and sultaan told her to get out of the scene and made clear to sultaan"RK rahe na rahe madhu hamesha RK ki hi rahegi."

bairaagix thumbnail

RK: Nahi Madhu, tum kahogi, saari duniya kahe, Bhagwan bhi agar mujhse kahenge ki Madhu ko chod de to bhi mein nahi jaunga

If I am not wrong, Ditto Dialogue was said by BIWI in front of Sultan...Hayo Rabbaa these two are so alikeโ˜บ๏ธ

Dipali: RK aur Madhu, itna pakka rishta hai un dono ka, Ki woh dono khud chaha ke bhi use nahi tod sakte.
RK aur Madhu ko alag karne ke liye maut kaafi ho sakti hai, Maut ka darr nahi

Kisi ne sahi kaha hai, Enemies know how strong a relationship is of two lovers๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Kya khoob pehchana. It was a bang on Dialogue๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Madhu: RK ko chahe kuch bhi ho jaye, par Madhu hamesha RK ki rahegi.

Madhu, RK ki jungli Billi Tussi te chaa gaye๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

RK: Nahi soyi hogi, Ek min bhi nahi soyi hogi. Ro Ro ke apna haal bura kar liya hoga. Aur ab rone ke baad chehra dhoya hoga

Goshhh I ant even express how much I loved this dialogue. This one has so much depth in it that it gave me just a awww feelings with goose bumps and tears in my eyes. 

Madhu knows RK very well. And we saw RK knows Madhu very much too. RK knows that if he is in trouble how can BIWI relax. Very well said "nahi soyi hogi, ek min bhi nahi soyi hogi"...Its just an awww feeling which just lefts you with that how much they love each other.

RK ne Action kiya hai. .aab Reaction hum denge..!! - Inspector

Hai raam ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Ye inspector to bada strict lagta hai..!  Poor RK .. his jail yatra got tougher ..with a brand new senior inspector .. not wanting to pay any heed to RKs superstar status...!

*sigh* What a roller coaster week ... thoda.. drama.. thoda action ..and kanun ka reaction  Heres a look at some of the highlights... 

>> Shoot Out at Sitara 

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/28159_10151709898734464_436946474_n.jpg

Woha Woha Woha... .now that was one epic punch-a-thon ..with RK-Sultan going head to head.. to annihilate the other! The dialogs of the duo added more spice to this hot fight..and ended in Sultans (supposed) death ..! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

>> Tum Bin ..

*sigh* ๐Ÿ˜ญ while the week started with RK promising Madhu.. he will never leave her.. it ended with him behind bars and Madhu having to be afar  The pain of Rishbala ..touched every heart..! 

My choice for this week is - Chitrarocking

I've chosen chitrarocking to be our addict of the week after looking at her activity she has made 35 threads for the week, over a wide range of subject matter, from symbolism of the lead pair's actions. admiration of the lead pairs looks, reporting tweets from relevant people in the serial world concerned with this show, spoilers and news to the forum, from various sources SBS/SBB/E24, ZA productions and the Colors tv's website. Chitrarocking also posts photos of the actors in the show and analysis of their actions. She's keeping the forum very active and the quantity of her posts for the week as well as popularity is what clinched the Madhubala Addict for the week for her. Congratulations and well deserved. 

Here's your MUCH-DESERVED GIFT:

Please cvs don't let the iron bars become the reason of a long separation b/w rishabala,and give us some heart touching moments of rishabala,please don't drag the track too long and make RishaBala win.

bairaagix thumbnail

With 46 likes, the winning siggy/s are

and etc. 

By .BadtameezDil.

Link: 

Your Gift:

By -Rimsha-sizzles (39Likes)

ANDDD

Your Gift:

Your Gift:

I'm the opposite of RK in real life: Vivian D'Sena

He is seen as a stubborn and arrogant film star RK in the TV show "Madhubala... Ek Ishq Ek Junoon", but TV actor Vivian D'sena says that in real life, he is poles apart from his character.

"I am the opposite of RK in real life. There is no comparison or similarity between Vivian and RK. Both are poles apart and it should be like that only," said Vivian on Sunday on the sets of the show.

While shooting an action sequence with Avinesh, Vivian was impressed with the latter's sincerity.

"Avinesh is a very sincere guy. I am the one who is notorious and fun-loving on the sets," said Vivian.

Views : 14914+  Comments : 574+  Rating :  (365+) Votes

POLL: Who is your favourite Beti? https://bit.ly/ColorsWebsite ' with Sufiya Nazar, Sh Ip Ra, Chandan Singh and 14 others

480 shares ...4943 comments ..

Which song comes to your mind when you see RK and Madhu together?

524 shares 875 comments ..9346 likes ..

OS - Positive OS - All's Well That Ends Well 

by PrittB 73 likes

SS - RishBala SS- My Angel | Part 6-Page 55 (18 July)

by .BadtameezDil. 53 likes

FF - ~Good Girl And Bad Boy~#2 PT40 PG 62jul19 

by NANDY_BRU 51 likes

bairaagix thumbnail

I would rate this week 3.5/5.. This was dramatic week..๐Ÿค” This week it started with Madhu assuring RK their love is with them,their love is God .. Madhu promises RK she will never leave her RK, will hold his forever! Dipali-Sultan joining their hands to separate RishBala.. A break from sultan drama , Madhu saying sultan Madhu will be RK's forever she will never be sultans !๐Ÿ‘ I loved you Madhu for saying this, Another scene which I liked was saturday episode RishBala remaindering each other..

Thank You,

Enjoy and please put in your inputs!
-Shivu and Dimple
bairaagix thumbnail
Updated! Was in hurry... so pls ignore erros๐Ÿ˜ณ
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congo on all the winners!!!!๐Ÿฅณ

-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Shivu for amazing and Beautiful NL๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Congrats everyone on NL 53 Edition๐Ÿ‘
Congrats all the winners well deserved๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
76manesha thumbnail

Nice Thread Shivu - Deepali , Congrats to all winners ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ .