Amrit Manthan

TC Article|A scrumptious meet with Navi Bhangu|

IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A scrumptious meet with Navi Bhangu at the House of Asia | Tellychakkar.comEdited by adaathebest - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveagni thumbnail
@adaathebest...thnx a ton for sharing!!!
my god hes looking damn handsome in this attire☺️☺️...feel like staring at him for  minutes n hours
m surprised he doesn't eat non-veg on thursdays...same pinch Navi, me too don't eat non-veg on thursdays😊
n yes rightly said this show is ending because Agam is no more...CVs forgot that along with Amrit n Nimrit  Agam too created a strong place in viewers heart
I want him to do Hindi shows as I can't understand punjabi nor tamil...miss u a lot!!!
want to know more about Navi Bhangu...anyways All the best Navi👍🏼

P.S. if someone has a link of this video of Navi bhangu at the House of Asia then plzzz post it
Edited by loveagni - 10 years ago
xxanitaxx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveagni

@adaathebest...thnx a ton for sharing!!!

my god hes looking damn handsome in this attire☺️☺️...feel like staring at him for  minutes n hours
m surprised he doesn't eat non-veg on thursdays...same pinch Navi, me too don't eat non-veg on thursdays😊
n yes rightly said this show is ending because Agam is no more...CVs forgot that along with Amrit n Nimrit  Agam too created a strong place in viewers heart
I want him to do Hindi shows as I can't understand punjabi nor tamil...miss u a lot!!!
want to know more about Navi Bhangu...anyways All the best Navi👍🏼

P.S. if someone has a link of this video of Navi bhangu at the House of Asia then plzzz post it

awww thanks for telling me about this!!!!! awww ITS NAVI BHANGU!!!!!! he looks soo cute and I cant believe that his father lives in London what if Navi came to London😃 (I would love to see him!!!)