Gumrah Season 3

August GOTW Sign-up (Closed)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry I didn't open this earlier guys but there was so much going on that I fully forgot. I haven't put DOTW on the list because I feel that we can do these discussions without actually putting a title of DOTW on it.

Anyways, schedule is in next post so do sign-up! You can do multiple sign-ups if you like! ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
July 27 - kavyasam
August 3 - moonkmh
August 10 - payal_4
August 17 - shibz
August 24 - Shreya
August 31
Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
Shreya if you don't mind can I suggest something.  I feel like since sm198 had opened a game thread last week it is fair that the thread is used as GOTW for this week. You already had one opened last week right. You can wait for your turn for the coming weeks.  Just my POV. I don't participate actively in games, but I found this unfair and discouraging to new members who wanted to be active in the forum. 
no offence.  

kavyasam thumbnail
I sign up for July 27th. 

If anyone wants that date then I can do Aug 3. 
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

Shreya if you don't mind can I suggest something.  I feel like since sm198 had opened a game thread last week it is fair that the thread is used as GOTW for this week. You already had one opened last week right. You can wait for your turn for the coming weeks.  Just my POV. I don't participate actively in games, but I found this unfair and discouraging to new members who wanted to be active in the forum. 

no offence.  

No offence taken Kavya. I guess you're right. I'll get my game closed and let's play sm198's game. ðŸ˜Š
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

I sign up for July 27th. 

If anyone wants that date then I can do Aug 3. 

Well given that it's first come first serve, you should really get July 27th, but if someone else really wants it, I'll take the second point into point.
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Well given that it's first come first serve, you should really get July 27th, but if someone else really wants it, I'll take the second point into point.

Yep that was the intention.  Thanks :).
payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kahin bhi daal do mujhe bhi  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

aur agar last tak full na ho signup to aur ek bhi de dena ðŸ˜†
Edited by payal_4 - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Chalo daal diya. Aur last tak jo fill nahi hoga woh main le loongi. ðŸ˜‰
Minionite thumbnail