VR July 22-26 Discussions

Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for the update

appadiyo jothi and Anaconda too much drama. tears and concern all are fake. they want Vani to fall at their feet. nadakathu😆 vani yaaru?

Bhoomi is too much cruel. exact replica of his mother Angu. Angu's daughter and son are worst genmam's in this world. but Poo is exactly like her father.

Periyappa got a chance to enjoy but karthik in trouble now.

Thanks for the updates Nithya

Bet Poongkodi was there to tell them what her mother and grandmother are up to.
Thanks Nithya for the updates.

so .. dramas by both mother and daughter? 🤔 not surprised bhoomi just shaking head to his mother. Somehow. i feel bhoomi will be back to the house. Vani just needs to know about the missing 5 kror and she would definitely know Bhoomi been playing around.

Thank god poongodhi is more matured.

Thanks Nithya.

Villi is Anaconda Paati courtesy of Thenu. ðŸ˜† Fits her well.

Anaconda wants Vani to cry hysterically. Anaconda dreaming. Jyothi looks so evil and smug. Both Anaconda and Baby Anaconda so venomous and that idiotic Rani just stands there and cries. I want to slap her. No one will talk to me like that.

Ravikumar's acting was so bad; over-acting, puffy face and I really could not stomach that scene.

Poongodi told everyone that Bhoomi is at their house/
Thanks Nithya... hopefully the RK stops after 2-3 episodes.  Anything more ...
Thanks Ratna..

Kaali showing his true colors..
thanks for the update

Kali's real face soon revealed to Selvi. that is good. Selvi challenging. eppadi mathrathu? parkallam.

Senbagam is going somewhere to threaten someone. could be coming to Kali's house with all these to send Selvi out of Rajesh life. illana ethukku 3 item. one is enough to commit suicide.😆

anacondavukku grand daughter gave grand full stop. she exposed Bhoomi and Co plan to Vani.

when did this Rani stop crying? so much tears.

I liked her prayer. at last something different she asked. Periyappa has to bring Selvi home😲. this is interesting. Rani you are not innocent. you have some sensible brain. let see how Bhoomi changes his mind.

Edited by newt2007 - 10 years ago
Thanks Ratna..

Angu and Bhoomi..  🤢 

Good Poo saw this. She would have realised the true colours of the villian goshti.  She should marry Sara and give the goshti a tit for tat.

thanks for the update

Poo falling for sara is expected one. Anaconda will get a shock of her life with Poo soon. Anaconda is the one who planted the love seed in Poo's heart when she spoke low about Sara and his family.

for past few episodes Sara was shown touched by Poo's encouraging words. when she told about her heart pain about his insult by Bhoomi, he somehow guessed she is in love. he didn't show it. at the end he surely expressed it to her without his own knowledge.

now Karthi love Poo. Poo loves Sara. love triangle.

Bhoomi needs to pay 10 crore. now what will be his next step? Poo will be his next target.
Edited by newt2007 - 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates

so poongadi loves saravanan .appo karthik nilamai yena agum😆. so new girl for surya ???. this bhoomi doing to much .want him to suffer more and more ,this 10 crores loss not enough  for him😈.

wwhat will be the reaction of anaconda if Poo marries sara .waiting to watch 😆. seriously this Rani should stop crying and shouldnot be sooo inocent this so annoying sometimes.