Posted: 10 years ago
Since there are plenty rumors about the show coming to an end, shall we call off this protest? It's unproductive I guess, since the cvs wouldn't visit this forum and our effort would go futile. Instead how is it to  increase the activity of this forum with numerous discussions on the current track during its last days? The protest is unyielding and it doesn't ensure of us not getting Ahuja tracks in future..so pretty please, let's stop it. 
FG...the reason for protest is just not for Ahujas tracks importance...but there is nothing to discuss in the tracks also...or say...no one want to discuss the tracks anymore too...πŸ˜• We did try...look through few pages back...There is nothing worth discussing...

we all know CVs are not going to visit...but this is just a way to keep ourselves out of frustration
Edited by Shwets1502 - 10 years ago
Maybe, but we can atleast make some two or three threads on LR ...sometimes inactivity also calls for the end of the show πŸ˜•
The forum is so empty like a tornado had just hit the forum badly πŸ₯±
I am ready yar...somebody has to be with me right?
Lets see...if we get to see Ahlus in this track...I am ready to give it a chance..
Are u ready?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I'm not going to take the initiation, I'd just comment πŸ˜† you make the threads..I'll follow them like shadow 

Hey btw, the LR PS scene where L puts his trust on R was nice..on the other hand they showed Jeet not believing his daughter was nice too..

Come on yar...u make many topics in JDJ..why not here??πŸ˜‰ Make one for LR...I promise I will comment😊

Yes..the difference was shown nicely...

Once in a blue moon that is and that to I make all instigating threads πŸ˜† for once I was decent there when ST got eliminated...I don't come online often 😭 

I thought someone would make a thread about it but found none πŸ˜” 

There is one LR thread...

which I think u have seen...I wanted this thread to continue...but...

Its fine yar...go on and make one...At least make one thread in the forum...related to PV..and Ahlus..πŸ˜†

see, by protest we or i did not mean "THERE MUST NOT BE ANY DISCUSSION" i am nobody to call a protest or emptyness in the forum. I was sooo frustrated with the continuous ahujas tracks so made that thread. My frustration was not because why raashi getting a track, my only frustration was, why the ahluwalias are being ignored just because of the absense of sweety? (that time, LR used to come or scene in a episode, there was no such track on them, ginny was getting badly wasted at ahujas house, and still is. Full on dramatic and badly dragged sunny bully track was going on)... And on exact that time, raashi track article completely broke me (and us). Thats why!

I'm still in no mood to discuss the ongoing raashi track. But you people who are interested or just want to wipe off the dullness then make threads and do some activity. Our main problem is we dont have adequate members for discussion.
@Pritam

I totally agree...Raashi track right after Sunny track was too much to take...and LRG was being wasted..
Jeet not trusting Raashi gets a full on flood track...and Lucky trusting Rocky gets one episode??πŸ˜• Thats not fair..

But I do agree with one point of FG...the show is already ending...and to see the forum also dead is depressing..I am ready to discuss anything apart from the Ahujas...